Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

F&F school uniform 2016 product test: the feedback thread

2»

Replies

• Options

imageThe fit of the uniform was good although the skirt was slightly baggy at the waist so would need a smaller size. The uniform is value for money and I plan to buy my little girls uniform from Tescos. When washing I found all of the items washed well and had not bobbled like some.

• Options

I got the size 7-8 for my 7year old son. As many parents will understand, my son is between sizes at the moment so you always go for the bigger size, right? So they're a little big but hey, he'll grow into them! 

I usually get the uniform from asda which for the price is ok, does the job but I find needs replacing pretty often! 

The trousers feel a lot more durable (he seems to wear the knees down constantly!) and the jumper is lovely and soft. In fact, the jumper is his favourite and he wants to wear it all the time!

On washing, colours seem to be exactly the same, no change to the size and no bobbling (problems I seem to encounter regularly). 

On the whole, we are really impressed by the F&F uniform we have tested and will be buying the rest of his uniform from Tesco!

• Options

My son aged 5/ 6 this month tested grey trousers age 6-7, white shirt age 6-7 and navy jumper age 6-7. Size wise this worked well for him and would be the size I would buy for his next school year. 

1, The quality of the trousers seam quite heavy duty and look a bit stiff at first, but glad to report they soften nicely after the first wash. The size fit was good, adjustable waist band is a bonus. The re enforced knees make kneeling softer for your child and give added protection. At £6 for a pack of 2 easy on the pocket.

2, Nice soft jumper easy to wear all day. Followed the washing instructions and had no issues. No stretching or shrinking and the colour didn't fade. It remained very soft to the touch after wash and dry. Added bonus is the personal name and school tag on the back of the collar.

3, Fantastic value for money 2x trousers, 2x shirts and 1 jumper, all for £12. If I went out of bought 2 sets of this lot being a total of £24 that would be the main uniform sorted for the new school year. 

4, Trying to get an honest and constructive review from an almost 6 year old is no easy task as every parent knows. The easiest way is to wait for the complaints ie. Trouser itch, shirt cutting under the arms and so on. Happy to report we had no comments or complaints so one happy family. 

imageimageimage

• Options

Hi everyone, 
    Thank you all so much for taking part in this product test and posting your feedback, and we're so sorry about the delay in posting the name of the winner of the voucher. 

And now the moment you've all been waiting for.... the winner of the £100 F&F voucher is, Sj83! We will be in touch very soon to have your prize sent out.

Thanks again everyone!