Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy road-testing the new SEAT Ateca with for a fortnight? You could win £100 for your feedback!

124»

Replies

• Hi there - I'm 40 and my husband is 42. We have two boys aged 12 and 10 who are into everything! We ferry the kids everywhere and its non stop all week! Monday night is tennis practice, Tuesday is swimming practice, Wednesday is football practice, Thursday is rugby practice and Friday is snowboarding followed by football matches on Saturdays and rugby matches on Sunday's and sometimes golf if we can fit it in. We drive a 15 plate VW Tiguan at the moment and we are currently looking to change it next May and want something similar. Our car is constantly full of sports gear and we spend lots of time in it so comfort and little extras such as a sat nav and a decent sound system are essential. We all have iPhones (5 &6) and live in South Wales. We be the perfect family to try out the SEAT as we'd use it every day of the week for a different activity every day! Thanks.

• Me and my partner would love to test drive one the Seat Ateca. I think we'd be a great cadidate to do so as we're always on the road, out and about doing different activities and visiting new places. I am 30 and my partner is 29, we have 2 girls, aged 2 and 3. We live in Sunderland and have a pet cat and snake. I currently drive a Ford Focus and my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S6. Thanks x

• Hi, I am 36 and my husband is 38, we have a 4 year old son and a 3 year old daughter.  I drive a Honda Jazz and hubby drives a Seat Ibiza, we both have clean licenses.

My phone is a Hisense U980, we have recently moved to Wiltshire from Surrey so are regularly travelling back to see family.  We also love to drive to the coast and around the countryside on family days out.

We would love put the SEAT Atica to the test from a fun loving busy family of four.

• Hi, I am a 37 year old and my partner is 39.
    We have 4 wonderful sons ages 2, 6, 13 and 15!
    Our family car is obviously a big one, :) A Renault Grand scenic 7 seater and we live in Wigan, North West.
    We both hae Samsung Galaxy s3 phones. Being Outnumbered by a 5:1 ratio, I have now learned the rules of Football and we are all Wigan Athletic Fans. We go to both home and away matches when possible and all of the boys love sports, so their hobbies take us far and wide.

Having 4 children I have had a variety of cars , tending to get bigger, and so have a good range to compare against and can offer an unbiast and honest opinion from an experienced Mummy! I feel i have a good knowledge of what parents want in a car and I have reviewed for AO and Fruitella also.

• I am a single mum with two manic boys aged 11 and 17. 

I have a Mazda 3 Sport and live in the beautiful Lincolnshire countryside, with fields and fresh air on my doorstep. As a family we love to go out for family days out creating the most fun and the best special family memories.

I have an iPhone 6 and am a lover of new technology and new experiences.

It would be amazing to test a new car, the biggest critics would be my boys who are car mad and regularly read car magazines to tell me which car I should buy if I won the lottery. 

• Hi.

I am 30 ans my husband is 38.We live in South West London with our two sons. Daniel is 7 and Dominik just turned 2 They both are very active kids and love to be out and about.We like to visit parks,seaside, museums,speedway and other attractions( Airshow in Farnborough,Countryfile live etc). Our car at the moment is BMW 3 series which is lovely, fast enough reliable, looks nice but unfortunately bit too small for our family.And our family will grow bigger in couple of months as we are dreaming about puppy.Preferably girl as there are too many boys  :)Even my husband at last agreed that we need something more suitable for us(  bigger car, bigger boot:)))At the end of next month we are moving out to our new home in Kent which is quite challenging with two kids and their huge pile of toys.

My phone is Honor 7 (Android Marshmallow 6.0)

My hubby got full clean uk driver license and I've got full clean European driver license.

• Hi.

I am 30 and my husband is 38.We live in South West London with our two sons. Daniel is 7 and Dominik just turned 2 They both are very active kids and love to be out and about.We like to visit parks,seaside, museums,speedway and other attractions( Airshow in Farnborough,Countryfile live etc). Our car at the moment is BMW 3 series which is lovely, fast enough reliable, looks nice but unfortunately bit too small for our family.And our family will grow bigger in couple of months as we are dreaming about puppy.Preferably girl as there are too many boys  :)Even my husband at last agreed that we need something more suitable for us(  bigger car, bigger boot:)))At the end of next month we are moving out to our new home in Kent which is quite challenging with two kids and their huge pile of toys.

My phone is Honor 7 (Android Marshmallow 6.0)

My hubby got full clean uk driver license and I've got full clean European driver license.

• Hi - 

My family and I would love to get involved. We're honest, opinionated and love trying out things that might have a positive effect on our family life. I'm a regular writer on my blog so I'm used sharing my thoughts with others. 

I'm 31 and my husband, Martin is 34 years old. We have a 2 and a half year old little man called Eli. We have two snails as pets both with the very original name 'Snaily'. 

We're currently the owners and drivers of a Mazda 3 1.6 2013 model. 

We live in Durham in the North East.

I currently have an Iphone 6.

• Hi there

I'm Angela, aged 47, and live with my fiancé Geraint age 46 (toy boy ha ha) and our 5 year old son Lucas.

I currently drive a 6 year old Ford Fiesta and Geraint leases a BMW.  I know he hankers after having something more sporty (he used to own an Audi TT and still misses it) but I've always been reluctant to drive the "big" family car, as I've had Fiestas for about the last 15 years!

We live in Hampshire (just North of Portsmouth) in a rural location but often travel to Cardiff and Somerset to visit parents so we do quite a mixture of long and short journeys in the car.  We also holiday in France every year so I'm interested in a car that is comfortable over long distance, flexible in terms of space (for all that holiday luggage) and would have the capability to fit a bike rack on, as we haven't been able to do that with either of our current vehicles.

I have a HTC Desire 626 Smartphone plus an iPad so lots of techy options to play with.

In terms of pets we only have a cat so she never travels in the car, unless under protest if we're taking her to the vet or cattery!

I have some reviewing experience and love to share my opinion - plus I have a father who is encyclopaedic in his knowledge of cars so he could help me out on any of the technical spec type stuff if need be ;-)

• Hi, my name is Karen, I'm 38 and my husband is 35. 

Our kids are 4 (boy) and 3 (girl). 

We currently own a Renault Zoe (EV) and Citroen Cactus C4.

we live in Norton, Malton North Yorks. 

We we both have iPhones 5c.

Our family enjoys days out, seaside, forests, attractions, city and country driving so we'd definitely make use of the Ateca, it would be interesting to see how it performs against our current two cars. 

We are currently documenting other products so we would be interested in doing the same for the new Ateca. Thanks for the opportunity.

• I am a single mummy to my little girl Ava aged 4. We live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire and I currently drive a Seat Ibiza. 

We drive regularly across the Pennines to visit family in Manchester and this would be ideal for a perfect road test along windy country roads and up hills and then into city driving.

I use a Samsung S6 edge and also have access to a Nokia 1020 smartphone and Ipad mini.

I enjoy taking my daughter on outings and also do short trips, like everyone has to, for school runs, supermarket shops and out and about.

• hi im a busy mum of 2 kids - sofia 4 and michael 1 - as a family we currently drive a honda jazz and have been talking about upgrading as the car hardly fits us all

with a baby seat and sofia booster there is hardly any space in the back so when visiting or plannig journeys we relaly need to plan what we take as the boot hardly fits the pram.

Poor sofia often has to leave her favourite bike behind as it wont fit or when going fr the big weekly shop we dont take the pram as no shopping would fit other wise

i think we would be great to expreince a larger car for a few weeks and youw ould def get a great diray and review of the exprience

thansk
    k

• * Hey im Kayleigh, 30
    * I have a little boy called Myles he is 3 
    * I currently own a VW Golf 2.0 TDI
    * I live in Barnsley, South Yorkshire
    * My smartphone is a Samsung S6
    * We rely heavily on our car. Between work, nursery, family visits and playdates were pretty much in the car every day. We love coastal camping trips and going on adventures. So muddy boots, spare clothes and a pushchair for those tired legs have a permanent place in my boot, so testing a bigger car like this would be ideal for us as it could be the next progression.

Those dates are fine, Me and friends are going to Pickering war weekend on the 15th October, so the Ateca could come on a little time travel with us back to the 1940s. Be great to fit 3 of us, our tent and all our bags in comfortably.

• Hi, my name is Nicki, I'm 41 and I married to Ian who is 40.  We have three children - James, 11, Jack, 10 and Millie who turns 6 on 7th October. We live in Reading, Berkshire.

We have a Shih Tzu dog named Shellie and as a family we love to get out and about at weekends to enjoy walks in the countryside or by the coast. 

During the week I offer "Mum's Taxi Service" to run the children to and from school, after school clubs and football training, as well as trying to make time for my exercise too, which is currently Clubbercise and running.

I have a clean driving licence, currently drive a Mercedes Viano and use an iPhone 6.

• I am 41 and my fiancee is 40

I have a 2 week old baby girl and a 6 and half autistic boy

We also have a 7 year old labrador

We are based in Kirkintilloch just outside Glasgow, Scotland

I drive a 2009 ford focus and are looking to upgrade soon so a test drive of this car would be amazing

We love going journeys through the countryside and the hills as my son just loves car journeys and also the fresh air,  so the car would get a good test drive

I currently have an Iphone 5s

• Hi I am 39 and my partner is 34, we have 3 girls aged 8, 6 and 1.  With the new addition our 3 series BMW saloon is proving to be a bit tight and we would love to have a high up car with a more commanding driving position, not forgetting the all important extra space.  Current smartphone is LG G4.

We live in Ashford MIddlesex near Heathrow airport and are looking around for a mid size SUV to buy currently, with the Seat Ateca on the list as a potential. 

• My partner is and myself 33, we have 2 children who are 8 and 9 and live in Cambridge. We have 2 cars which are a Landrover Discovery and a Fiat 500 but are looking to change one of our cars. We own both a samsung s5 and a iphone 6. I am a home educator so spend alot of time in the car and think the seat atica could be the perfect car for our families needs.

• I am 38 and my wife is 37.

We have a boy who is 8 and a girl who is 7

We currently own a Mitsubishi Lancer and a Colt.

We live in Scarborough up in the North East.

I have an Amazon Fire Phone and my wife also has a smart phone.

We have a season ticket to Everton so enjoy lots of long drives to Liverpool, I work in Hull, and my wife works with young families in Scarborough. My children love parties and going to the cinema.

We would love to test the new SEAT Ateca, check out the parking assist and engage with gadgets we can only dream about in our current cars. Scarborough is a wee bit isolated on the coast so we need to drive out on a weekend to experience more of what the UK has to offer.

• Hello MadeForMums! *Waves*

I'm a 28 year old Mummy to a 3, nearly 4 year old little boy. We live in a village in Derbyshire, north-east of the town of Chesterfield.

I have an iPone 6s.

I hold a full, clean UK driving licence and would love to test and review the SEAT Ateca.
    I currently don't own a car, but I have previously owned a wide range from Vauxhall Corsa, to VW Beetle Cabriolet, (Sold whilst pregnant due to boot space, or lack of! *sobs*) and most recently a Subaru Forester. I have also driven other models and hire cars.

My Mother lives with us, I am her carer. We have two German Shepherds, Heshima (7) and Annabella (4). They are pampered, well travelled, either in the boot or on a rear seat with harness and seatbelt.

As an active family living in Derbyshire and near the Peak District we love to be out doors exploring the beautiful country on our doorstep. Either with the dogs or as a family discovering quaint little villages, capturing both the scenery and family time on camera as a keen amateur photographer.
    The dates are suitable with us as a family, within that time we will be on a four day UK family break so it would be perfect to test for distance driving. I also have some household items to purchase from IKEA (Notts) so it would be perfect to test for space.

Thanks for a fantastic chance.

• Morning everyone!

Thanks so much for all your posts. They make great reading!

The recruitment period for this product test is now over. So we'll get down to the tricky business of selecting the testers now. (We SO wish we could choose all of you!)

The 3 chosen testers will be contacted by email (on the email address you used to register your membership to MadeForMums) over the next couple of days.

So if you haven't received an email from us by the end of this week, we're sorry to say you haven't been chosen this time. 

Do look out for the next product tests we run, though. We've got some other great ones coming soon!

We're going to close this thread now, just to avoid any confusion. We'd hate for anyone to post now, thinking the recruitment window was still open...

Good luck all!

If you'd like to read what our testers thought of the SEAT Ateca, you can read the feedback here. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions