Fancy road-testing the new SEAT Ateca with for a fortnight? You could win £100 for your feedback!
We are looking for 3 families with children under the age of 13 to join our latest MadeForMums product test, and put the SEAT Ateca through its paces.
To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to have 1 or 2 children under the age of 13, a smartphone, a clean driving licence AND you need to post a reply on this thread, telling us about your family in no more than 250 words (please see the following paragraph for details you MUST include in your post)
When you tell us about your family, you must include, please:
* Your age, and the age of your partner (if you have one)
* The age of each of your children and whether they are a boy or a girl
* The make and model of the car you own currently (if you own one)
* Whereabouts in the UK you live
* The make and model of your smartphone
* Any other details you’d like to share about your family life (house, pets, things you like to do etc)
* Why your family would be a great choice for testing this car
If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a SEAT Ateca to road-test with your family for 14 days between 5th and 18th October 2016. Then we'll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread. We’ll also ask you to keep a separate diary of your road-testing experience, for which we'll give you £100.
The Seat Ateca is a new SUV that’s designed with modern parents in mind. It’s been given a 5-star rating by What Car? and, according to Top Gear, is sharp-looking, well finished, with lots of room, and useful tech – including wireless charging, hands-free boot opening, parking assist and welcome lighting.
(Please note that comments made on feedback threads and in the road-testing diaries may be used in further marketing by SEAT.)