Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing – and keeping – a LEGO® DUPLO® set, worth up to £39.99? Sign up here

Replies

• Options

Hi I have a girl aged 3 1/2 who would love this! She likes to build with blocks

• Options

Wow, they look great! My daughter Chloe is 22 months old and would love to try one of them out...

• Options

A boy aged 2.5 who loves bricks and aeroplanes?

• Options

I have 3yr old twin boys who would live to test either set.

• Options

Hi, I have a little boy just turned 2 - he loves Duplo and animals so would love to give this a try!

• Options

I have a little girl Hope, aged 4. Thank you.

• Options

I am mum to a 20 month old girl who loves playing with her peppa pig duplo lego, she has a lego dinner set which consists of her plate, bowl, spoon and fork on a lego placemat, this is the best creation ever and she will sit and play with her lego playmat whilst waiting patiently for her dinner then eat her dinner out of her lego plate and bowl with her lego fork and spoon brilliant. She loves lego and we would love to help test these products as she also loves trains.

• Options

I have a daughter aged 2 and son turned 5 last week they would love try them image

• Options

I have a 3 yr old boy who is crazy about lego. He would certainly test and re test every piece of the set!

• Options

I have a daughter aged 2yrs 3m who would love to test some lego as she's really into building and making things at the moment!

• Options

I have 2 boys 3 and 5 who love lego! My 5 yr old loves to follow the instructions and my 3 yr old is an inventor!

X

• Options

Hi, my son (Jasper) 3years 5months and daughter (Petrie) 21months old would love to help test these toys 😊

Good luck everyone 🍀 xx

• Options

My two year old daughter would love to test the Lego duplo she loves building and creative play 

• Options

I have a 3 year old daughter. We would love to test this!

• Options

Sophie is 18 months old and quite rough on her toys. She'd be a good tester!

We live in Republic of Ireland, I'm not sure if that excludes us from entering this kind of thing due to shipping costs? I had a quick look in the conditions before signing up to be a member. If it does, good luck to everyone else out there who gets to test things and we look forward to seeing reviews on things. X

• Options

Wow I would love to test either. I have two boys. One is 18 months and the other is almost 4 years. Thank you.

• Options

I have a two and a half year old little boy who would love to test this

• Options

Would love the opportunity to test a toy I have a 21 month old little boy after 4 big sisters that would lead be to text this toy 

• Options

My 21 month little boy River would love to test this toy. He has 4 older sisters so we are enjoying having some construction toys in house 

• Options

We have a trio here who would love to test either set,

2.5y old girl

4y old boy

5y old boy

thank you for the very lovely chance x

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions