Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing – and keeping – a LEGO® DUPLO® set, worth up to £39.99? Sign up here

Replies

• My son is 4 years old. He plays with duplo and I think would test either of these sets really well. 

• I have a 2 year old boy Louie who would love to test either of these. He is lego crazy at the moment!

• I have a little girl aged 2 1/2 who would love either of these.

• My son is 3 in november and he loves to take things apart to see how they work and then he rebuilds them bigger and better. I love learning toys so this is perfect for us both!

• I have a four year old daughter who loves Lego, would love to try this out with her. 

• I have a little lady who is 20 months old and loves playing with the 'blocks' (as she calls them!) at nursery. 

• My little granddaughter is 2 and a half and she would love to test out any of these beauties as she is an inquisitive child who definitely tells you if she likes something or not! :) 

• I have a boy aged 3, and he would love to test out some Duplo! We do have the number train, and think it's a fantastic bargain!

• My daughter Chloe is 4 and would love to be a tester. She also has a 5 year old sister Alexa and we child mind their cousin Eve (2) daily so she is always playing with Chloe's toys too :) x

• Hello,

We have a little boy, aged 2 years 9 months.

He loves to play building blocks a lot and is a fast learner ;) "counts" to 20, sings the alphabet song, practicing drawing shapes and loves Mr. Maker.

Thanks for a chance. 

• Hi my son is 23 months old and would love to test one of the lego sets.

• hi,  have a 11 month old boy and would love to be a tester for this item. My husband loves lego so hoping my little man will too. thanks 

• I would love to be a tester. I have a 4year old girl who enjoys playing with her brothers lego but she doesn't have any of her own x x thank you x x 

• My little boy is 4 years old, he has had speech delay so through play he really expresses himself using his sensory and motor skills he loves to create and play and construct . I think he would really enjoy being a lego toy tester for you to use his little hands and big imagination to build a super jungle or a choo choo train 

• I have 3 grandsons who are 3 years old, 2 of whom are twins they would love to have 1 of these

• I have 2 boys age 1 and 4. Would love to review this. Xx

• My son is 2.5 yo. He loves building things

• I've got a little boy, Zeke, who is 34 months. He loves construction toys and his speech is incredibly advanced for his age, so he would be really good at describing why he does or doesn't like certain aspects of the toy. He also often make suggestions for improvements to his current toys or games. It makes me chuckle. At pre-school they call him "The Professor". We'd love to do the product testing for either one of these for you. :-)

• I have a four nearly five year old! I'm sure he wouldn't mind helping at all... 

• I have a little girl, Rose, aged 20 months. She is my 3rd daughter and we are always on the look out for new and interesting toys. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions