Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing – and keeping – a LEGO® DUPLO® set, worth up to £39.99? Sign up here

1235»

Replies

• Options

Hi my daughter is 3 years old,she loves lego and she's  fond of animals, this would be perfect for her.

• Options

Hi,  

I'm a mum to 4 boys. Two of the boys fall into your age groups for toy testing!  One is  20 months and the other 32 months. 

• Options

Coincidently, I actually wrote to Lego this morning, having no knowledge of the existence of this post! I emailed with a Duplo query and also provided some (uninvited!) feedback on their Duplo products at my little boys request! (I'd be happy to share this with you)

My son is 4 years old and received his first Duplo set aged just 8months (I know that's NOT the recommended age!) he now has an extensive collection (read huge!) and has a knowledge of the brand that would put any adult 'brick boy' to shame.

He knows what he likes and he's very vocal about what he thinks of his toys and their playability.

I honestly cannot foresee there being a child more suited to the role than Noah. I do hope you will select him. 

Thanks for the opportunity

• Options

My Daughter is 2 years old and is forever raiding her brothers lego  She loves to get involved when they are building there forts and castles and cars 

• Options

i have a niece who is 4 and loves lego tho her big brother isnt too keen when its his.

• Options

Hi my little girl turns 5 next week would love to get her involved testing these toys.

• Options

I have a daughter Emma Age 5. She adores animals and Duplo so this looks fab I really like it when they build as it really helps there fine motor skills

• Options

Hi everyone, 
    Thank you so much all so much for offering to take part in this product test.

We'll be picking the testers shortly from the names on this thread, and sending out emails to them next week. If you've been picked, you should get an email during the course of next week.

If you don't get a mail, we're very sorry - please do look out for more product tests coming soon! 

We're going to close the thread now, so folks don't get confused and think there's still time to sign up.

If you'd like to read what out testers thought of the LEGO Duplo Train set, you can read the feedback here.
    And the Around The World set feedback is here. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions