Britax Affinity 2 product test: the feedback thread
This is the feedback thread for those of you who are testing the Britax Affinity 2 travel system for us as part of our latest MadeForMums product test.
You should all have received your buggy (or it's speeding its way to you right now!). Do have fun testing it out with your baby and please also take some pictures of your child in the buggy.
Then, please give us your feedback on this thread by answering the following 5 questions:
1. What did you think of the Britax Affinity when you first received it?
2. How did your baby take to riding in the pushchair? Please post up the picture(s) of your baby in the pushchair (to upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)
3. How do you find using the pushchair? How do you find it to handle, push and manoeuvre?
4. Which features of the pushchair do you like the most?
5. Would you recommend the Britax Affinity to another parent or parent-to-be?
Everyone who leaves quality feedback and answers all 5 of our questions (and is part of our product test) will be put into a draw to win a £100 Amazon voucher.
Thank you so much – and good luck!
The Britax Affinity 2 is suitable from birth (if used with matching carrycot or infant carrier, both sold separately). It has front and rear suspension, height-adjustable handle and, with its integrated Click & Go car seat receivers, it is travel-system ready. Comes in a choice of 6 fabrics and 3 chassis colours.