Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing the Britax B-READY travel system, worth over £550? Sign up here

13»

Replies

• Hi! My due date is 16 freb 2017/ I"d like to tast it so mush!

• Hi! My due date is 16 feb 2017/ I"d like to tast it so mush!

• Hello

I am a first time mum with a 5 day old baby girl (dob 01/12/2016). We use public transport, the car and we walk with the pram already. We would love to test this and leave feedback. 

Thank you

X

• Hello.

My twins were born 8/11/2016. If you are still wanting a twin mummy perspective we will be happy to trial. X

• Hi, I'm first time mum to a 3 month old and we would love to test the Britax as we're not getting on with our current pram.

• Hi,  

I'm a first time mum to Penelope Skye who is 5 weeks old tomorrow... (who as we speak has just belched right in my ear lol).

I would like to test the travel system if possible, it looks amazing! 

• Hello

I'm a first time mum to five week old Teddy! 

X

• My baby was born on 4th November 2016, 2:40p.m :)

• My son was born 2nd November. We would love to test your push chair - i love walking g and would love to find a push chair that would be good for all terrain so we can enjoy winter walks with our puppy without worrying about how the travel system will cope! 

• Due my baby boy on 15/1/17, would love to try this out!

• I would love to try this pram! I am a mum of two, a toddler who is turning 2 and a newborn who is 2 months. My toddler still needs to be in pram as he gets tired from walking after a while so I have been on the search for a good double buggy! 

• I wish I could win and test it. my baby just born on 20 November so it's perfect if test it

• I am a second time round mum.Would love to test this out.Looks fantastic.image

• Hello,

I am a first time mum, and I have a beautiful daughter called Aleena aged 7 weeks (15/10/16). She was born at 35 weeks so is still on the small side (6lbs4oz). She'd be able to get lots of use out of the system, and I would love to be able to give back in return a honest review for the parents/families with the smaller babies! I currently do not drive do am forever walking ☺️

• I'd love to test out one.... first time mum to 5 week old Ava :) 

• Hi everyone, 
    Thank you all so much for offering to take part in this product test.

We'll be picking the testers shortly from the names on this thread, and sending out mails to them this week. If you've been picked, you should get an email in the next few days. 

If you don't get a mail, we're very sorry - please do look out for more product tests coming soon! 

We're going to close the thread now, so folks don't get confused and think there's still time to sign up.

If you'd like to read the feedback about this product test, you can find it here. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions