Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing Baby Dove Rich Moisture products? Sign up here

Replies

• We would love to be considered, my son Deian is 15 months. He gets very messy eating dinner and loves washing his hands and face. 

• i would love to try these out on my daughter 🎀

The moisturiser will be good to try on her arm when doing her baby massage and physio 🎀

• Hello, we would love to be a ester. My daughter is currently 10 weeks old. Thanks 

• Hi I would love to be a Tester, my son is two months old and I really struggle to find something that doesn't dry his skin out x

• Sorry meant to say 22 months old!

• Hi Girls

i have an 11 month old baby girl -Mya- and I would love the chance to test out the new Dove Baby range. I love their products for myself and think it is great they now have a range suitable for our wee babies skin x

• Hi, my daughter is 2 years old and she loves her bathimes! She'd really enjoy trying out the Baby Dove items.

• Would love to be considered, my LO is 11 months old & loves watching me moisturise in the mornings, he dips his fingers in the pot and puts it on my face <3

• Can anyone see a deadline? I keep checking to find out if ive been picked

• I would really like to try these for my 9 month old baby girl. Love trying new baby products!

• We'd love to try these products. Josh is 3 months old :) x

• We would love to be considered, I have a 6 month old boy (will be on 15/04/17) 🤞

• Hello I'm sure my little one would love to try the new Dove range as he LOVES a bath . He's 4 months   ,so we would love to be conside . image

• Hello I'm sure my little one would love to try the new Dove range as he LOVES a bath . He's 4 months   ,so we would love to be considered . image

• Hi 

My baby and me would love to help out and try these products! My baby had eczema at the age of 4 months but it now 1 years of age and has been completely eczema free since she was 5 months however she does get quite dry areas on her forehead so we would love to try this product! Thank you 

• hey I would like to take part lyra is 17 months 

• Hi I would love to be cobsi

• Hi I would love to be considered my lb is 20 months old 

• Hi, i would love to try this please, my little boy is one years old

x x 

• Hi,

i have twin one year olds, a boy and a girl. I'd like to try the products please.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions