Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Baby Dove Rich Moisture product test: the feedback thread

124»

Replies

• Options

We have used the Dove baby soap bar for washing hands. I didn't think it had much smell to it, but I am comparing to normal dove where it has a strong smell. But for a baby soap I imagine it's gentler for baby's skin.

i thought it was slightly harder to lather than normal soap. i would use it and possibly purchase in the future but I'm not much of a fan of soap for washing other than hands. 

• Options

Hi, I wasn't sure how else to send this so hope it's ok on this thread but I've continued to use the wipes and as someone else reported I've just gone to use one on my daughter when I noticed just in time that it felt scratchy. On looking at it, it appears to have plastic almost woven into parts of the wipe that are quite sharp. Thinking Dove need to review the batch our wipes are from. I won't be buying these wipes now sadly just in case and sadly I won't be able to recommend them either

• Options

Ps have kept the unused wipe just in case it helps x

• Options

Hi TutuRose. We're so sorry to hear this. We'll make sure we pass this info onto Baby Dove ASAP. Please do drop us an email at contactus@madeformums.com

• Options

Hi everyone, thank you all for posting your feedback and the wonderful pictures!

We’ve been in touch with Baby Dove and they’ve asked us to post up the following:

"We are so sorry to hear you’ve also had problems with the wipes, TutuRose.

As we said earlier, we take reports like this extremely seriously and we’ll be sending someone to pick up your pack of wipes so that we can investigate fully.

At Baby Dove, we go to great lengths to make sure our products are safe for babies.

We’re delighted to see you are so happy with the other Baby Dove products you have tested so far."

• Options

Thanks Danielle, I didnt understand when she said the wipes had bit of plastic until I saw it myself. It only affected a couple of wipes in the pack

• Options

Hi sharyoh, we'd love to talk to you about your post above - please will you drop us an email at contactus@madeformums.com so we can find out what's happened? 

• Options

Ok Danielle, I have sent the email

• Options

Hi everyone, thank you all again for posting your feedback and comments and pictures.

We're just popping by to post the name of the winner of the £100 Amazon voucher, and it is Paigekenny24! Congratulations! We're going to drop you an email about claiming your prize. 

Please do keep an eye out for more product tests coming soon! We're going to lock this thread now as this product test is finished. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions