Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing the OOKS app and personalised book? Sign up here

13»

Replies

• My son is 7 (8 on the 28th January) his name is Mason 

• Dillon age 9 or Lucas age 6 we have an Ipad

• I would love to do this. Reading is very important in our house. I have 3 boys aged 3,7 and 8 and I can download the app. My boys love to read and I love to read :-)

• Hi there,

My sons name is SEVEN and he is 9 years old (just turned 9 last month)

I can easily download the app as I own iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 SE, iPad and iMac so lots to choose from ;) I am so exited now and I hope we'll get the chance to try the app and personalised book.

Best regards,

Marlena

• My son is 7 years old and im Able to download the app 😌😌

• Also he has his own android tablet so can easily access the app

• My daughter is called Izzy and she is nearly 6 and loves reading this sounds great.

• My daughter Amelia is 5 and we have an iPad we can download this onto. She loves playing games on the ipad so she would love to test this out for you. 

• My daughters name is Alesha and she is 9 we have an i pad and i phone which she uses :)

• My daughters name is Amelia-lily and she is 5, she will be 6 in August 😊

• Sorry forgot to put she has and iPad 😊

• I’d love to do this with my lovely grand daughter whom I have regularly . She is Lilly and is 7. She loves having a reason to use my iphone!

please consider us, thank you 

• Oh my goodness, my six year old daughter Jenny would love this. She adores drawing and writing. We have an  Apple iPhone.

• I have an 8 year old Hallie-Anne who knows more about apps and games than I ever could. We have a Tablet and a Smartphone that we could download the App to :)

• My son is Riley he is 8 

• Thanks everyone for signing up to take part in this product test. 

We will be emailing all chosen testers this week, so please do keep an eye out on your email inbox and look out for an email from Jenny Kendrick. 

We're going to lock this thread now, so more peeps don't sign up as the recruitment for this product test is now closed. 

If you'd like to read the feedback about this OOKs Product Test, you can find it here. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions