Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing a Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre? Sign up here

Replies

• I would love to try this out for my little boy Jacob who is 7 months old. He absolutely loves standing up to play, however this leads to very achey arms for mummy. A toy like this would be great to keep him entertained 

• Hi, we’d like to take part, Andre is 4 months old and not crawling yet, he does want to sit and stand up a lot tho ☺️

• My little boy would love this! :-)

His name is Luciano and is 9 Months old this weekend. He is currently cruising, but loves standing! 

• Penelope is 16 months old & is walking very confidently. I would love to test one of these as she's lovely and loves to be busy. If she gets bored, she gets mischievous lol. Look forward to hearing from you if I'm selected :)

• Hello, 

My daughter Aliyah would love to try this out! She just turned 12 months old and she's walking. 

I'm sure she would be entertained and it'll give me some peace and quiet for 5 mins 😊

• Hello,

We would LOVE the chance to try this product! My son Thomas is 10 months tomorrow, he is cruising and has been since Christmas but still not standing unsupported yet.

Thank you 😊❤

• My little boy is Alex . He is 1 year. He is walking lots now but would love to play with this ! 

• My son is nearly six months old and has amazing head control including starting to sit up unaided. He would love this as he is full of energy and needs something to keep him amused image

• I would love to test this product. 

Shawn is 11months and cruising. 

• Nevaeh is 1year old march13th we would be delighted to test and review this product. Nevaeh can crawl she is not walking.im sure nevaeh would be very happy with this.

• Hi, we would love to try this out. Lil Nathan is nearly 5 months old and can hold his head up unaided. He has strong legs and “thinks” he can walk when held and his legs are firm on the floor. 

Many thanks

• Nevaeh is 10 months old and is cruising around, we would love to test this product.

• My little girl Levi would love this she it 12 months and crising around x

• Ben is 8 and half month and would just love to try this out! He is pulling himself up but not cruising yet, he really loves playing with toys now so we would be able to give a good review 

• My ever so smiley 7 month old son is not a fan of being horizontal (except when asleep) he does what he can to stand & has started grabbing things to pull himself up. Trouble is he doesn’t have the strength to stand unaided (despite what he thinks). An opportunity to test this out would give us both great joy! 

• Alice is 4months old and getting stronger and more active by 

• My 5 month old son Alex would absolutely love testing this activity centre! He has recently started rolling over and showing more interest in moving around independently. His upper body strentgh is great and he loves standing up and holding his own weight when supported now, so this product would be ideal for us to test :)

• great my son Jacob is 11 months he has been cruising for a few weeks and has good head control. he is active and into everything would love him to try this thanks 

• Hi,

my twin boys would love to test this out. Both can hold their heads up unaided. They are 7 months old (5 months corrected age). 

:) 

• Lucie is 9 months and cruising (wil also walk across the room with her feeding chair 🙄😂)

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions