Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing a Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre? Sign up here

Replies

• We would love to test the product. 

Stephen is 10 months old and cruising around all day long. Still hesitant to take his first steps and we were actually thinking to get a similar product to encourage him. 

Thanks, xx

• My little boy Harrison is 8 months old and is sitting up without support (although you have to keep a close eye on him as he likes to lunge for things out of reac!) He’s not quite crawling yet but is starting to reverse and can rollover so it’s not going to be long I suspect!

• Hey!

Rocco is 7 months on Sunday, and would love this! He can sit unaided and tries his hardest to crawl, he is so strong. This would be perfect for hand eye coordination :) x

• Hi, my baby is 5 and a half months old. His name is Shay Robertson.  He can hold his own head up very well.  Can roll over onto his front and back again.  He is trying to cruise, shuffling along the floor trying to bring up his knees up to crawl.

• My daughter is 7 months old is an avid roller! She can hold her head up and is making strides to crawl. I have been looking at products exactly like this and i'd love her to test it and me to review it! 

• Eloise is 9 months old. She has been crawling for a while and is pulling herself up on everything.

We would love the opportunity to test this product. 

• My daughter kyla is 9 months old. She can sit and loves to be up and playing. She doesnt crawl or cruise xxx

• I have a very active 17 month old boy who is walking. His name is Albie.

• Xander is just 4 months but loves standing whilst supported and being upright. He can hold his own head up and would probably love this 

• Lucas is 8 months old and is just starting to try and pull himself up to stand. He has excellent head control and is attempting to crawl too. He’d love this toy as it would give him the extra support he needs to be able to stand and play!

• I would love this for my baby girl Mila who is 4 months old. She has very good head control and loves kicking her legs about so would love this! 

• Hi,

I would love to test this out. Baby Jesse is 4 months old and while he’s trying to crawl, he hasn’t quite figured out how to coordinate his arms and legs to move at the same time. In fact, he’s so strong on his legs I wouldn’t be surprised if he walks before he crawls! :)

• I would love to test this with my little boy Nathan who is 4 months old and able to hold his head up. He enjoys looking around and loves to be sitting. He shows a lot of interest in playing with toys and loves kicking his legs. This would be great for him and would offer chance to stretch his legs and keep him in up position and also he be able to see what is going on whilst playing.

• Hi, my little one, Reuben, has just turned 12 months old and he's now walking though likes to crawl still too.  I'd be interested to see how he'd take to the sit to stand as he enjoys fiddling with intricate toys.

• I would love my daughter to try this she is 13 months and walking away xxx

• Ivy is 6 months old and can sit unaided. She is trying to stand but can only do this when holding adult hands. She can’t yet do it using furniture. She’d love to learn to stand on her own and would be full of smiles and giggles if she could do it without our help. 

fingers crossed she can try it out. X

• Logan would love this he is 8.5 months and trying to stand against everything constantly but loves to use his hands to understand his toys work!!

• Poppy is 5 & a half months old, is able to hold her head up & tries pulling herself up, her legs are always on the go so this would be brilliant for her at her age thank you

• My son Ethan is 4 months old and has a very steady head but isn't crawling or cruising yet. He does a lot of tummy time and has rolled front to back, and is working hard on sitting unassisted. We both enjoy testing and reviewing baby products.

• Molly is 5 1/2 months no walking or cruising as yet

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions