Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing a Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre? Sign up here

124»

Replies

• Hello My little boy Arthur has just turned 4 months old and can hold his head unassisted. He's is pretty strong and is rolling around and standing with light support. Arthur would love to test out this lovely sit to stand activity centre.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Thank you

• My baby is 4 months old and his name is Sebastian. He has great head control and is frequently standing with assistance, but not cruising or walking just yet! 

• We would love to try this! My daughter Aurora is 6 months old. She’s not cruising yet but constantly wants to be up on her feet

• We would love to try this! My daughter Aurora is 6 months old. She’s not cruising yet but constantly wants to be up on her feet. 

• Amelie would love to try this out, she’s now 5 months so she’s not yet on the move but it would be great to keep those fidgety legs busy image

• I would love to try this for my 9 month old crazy, energetic little boy Harry. He never stops and his walker is boring, so he'd love to have something fun and colourful to sit in while I do the boring housework :) 

• And he is non stop crawling and walking around furniture and holding hands x

• My little boy is 6 months old and has just started to balance supported but not yet crawling or walking 

• My little boy Fletcher is 6 months old and has just started to balance with a little support and can stand leaning against something for a short time, but not yet crawling. this would be brilliant to try and he would love ro get involved in testing 

• Hi my little #unicorn princess aka Isabella Eve Morris has just turned 9 months, and has started to cruise the furniture and anything she can use to pull herself up. I am sure #thebigone her big brother William who is five years old, will show her what it's all about. Testing every feature out. 

• Hi, my lo is 6 months old called Ivy. She’s sitting independently and just wants to stand all the time so she would love this!

thanks.

• My son has just turned one years old his crushing and taking steps 

• Would love to try this. Samuel is 7 months old and rolls. He isn’t walking or crawling yet but has good head control and he‘s very active and is always moving and licking his legs. I’m sure he’ll enjoy this.

• Hi 

my daughter is 13months and walking 

would love to test this product 

• My little boy Kaiyan is 4 months old and head and neck control, he is able to sit up and roll over from front to back.

Would love to win this for him to try out as we haven't got a toy like this yet. 

• My little boy Kaiyan is 4 months old and has great head and neck control, he is able to sit up and roll over from front to back.

Would love to win this for him to try out as we haven't got a toy like this yet. 

• Thanks everyone for signing up to take part in this product test. 

We will be emailing all chosen testers this week, so please do keep an eye on your email inbox and look out for an email from Becci Watts. 

We're going to lock this thread now, so more peeps don't sign up as the recruitment for this product test is now closed. 

If you'd like to read about the feedback about this Fisher Price Sit to Stand Activity Centre, you can find it here. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions