Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing a Zinc Flyte scooter worth £70? Sign up here

Replies

• Altho anything blue would suit her as it her favourite colour lol 

• Hi there, my 7 year old daughter, Isobella, would love to test one of these out. She loves polly the panda but isn’t too fussy to be honest, she loves trying stuff out and she’s at the age now where she’ll always give a ‘brutally honest’ review of anything she tries out 😂

Thanks for the opportunity x

• My daughter Eliza will be 6 years old next month and i’m sure she’d love to trial one of these out. She is not fussy so any of the designs would do. Thank you. xx

• Hey! 

I have two boys aged 4 and 7 and they’d love to share one of these. My biggest boy is a little too cool for a trunki now, so he’d love this. He would love the shark 🦈 xx

• Hi my daughter would love this ! She is 8 . Her little brother has a trunkee for the airport and always asks for one but is too big ! she would love any pattern as she love all girly Things but loves blue . Thank you .

• Millie is 5yo girl and would love this! She’s already in a huff as she is too big for a trunki like her baby sister has for our first family of 4 holiday! This would be great for the airport/plane. She would love owl / panda / doll 🤞🏼 Xxx

• I have a 5 year old daughter. I think she'd love Betty.

• I have a 5 year old son who would absolutely love the opportunity to test this scooter please! He is shark-mad so Snapper the Shark would be ideal!

Thank you :)

• Hi. My son Lewis is 4 and loves to scoot about. He is obsessed with sharks (he even sleeps with a shark teddy) so would love snappy the shark. he finds the cyclops one "pretty cool" too Thank you! 

• I have a boy aged 5, he would love snapper the shark design to try out especially with our first family abroad holiday coming up!

• Hello!  My little boy Flynn is a small 7 year old and he would absolutely love to help you out by testing the Pacific Blue!!
    We have lots of adventures planned that he could use this on!

• my niece Isla who is 4 would love the Olivia the Owl how cool

• daughter age 4. Would love to test the owl one or panda thankyou

• I have two boys aged 5 and 7. Would love to test the blue Pacific or the Snappy the shark one. Thanks

• Wow what a fantastic opportunity to test this fantastic scooter I have a 4 year old daughter and an 8 year old son who would definitely love to test and own one of these fantastic scooters please pick me please x 

• My son has just turn 5 & would love this, think me 2 year old daughter would be trying to have a go too. He would love Sid the cyclops or Pacific Blue. Thanks

• I would love to try this for Kian age 5,love Snappy the shark

• My daughter Maisie would love to try this scooter. She will be 6 next month and it would make a fab birthday present. She particularly liked the Panda one but would be happy with any . Many thanks x x

• I have 2 boys aged 4 and 6 and they’d love to try out snapper the shark please!

• My 6 year old daughter Lola would love to test one of these. She would love either Betty or Olivia the owl 🦉 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions