Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor: the feedback thread
This is the feedback thread for those of you who are testing the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor, as part of our latest MadeForMums product test.
Your products should be speeding their way to you right now! Do have fun testing out the patches and monitor on your child and please also take some pictures of your child, wearing the FeverSmart™ patches.
Please then give us your feedback on this thread by answering the following 5 questions:
1. What did you think of the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor when you first saw it?
2. We have asked you to test one of the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on a hot drink, to illustrate how reactive the patch is to high temperatures: please tell us your thoughts on what happens with the patches and app.
3. How did it go testing the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on your child? (Please post up the pictures of your child. To upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)
4. How do you feel the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor helped you as a parent?
5. Would you recommend the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor to a parent with a child the same age as yours?
Everyone who leaves quality feedback and answers all 5 of our questions and posts pictures (and is part of our product test) will be put into a draw to win a £200 Amazon voucher.
Thank you so much – and good luck!
The Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor is an innovative smart baby thermometer, which allows you to monitor your child’s temperature as they sleep, helping to give you greater peace of mind.