Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing Lyclear treatment shampoo? Sign up here

Replies

• pauline cooper, Lisa Bee, rachell rachell and Sonu K, thanks for signing up - please look out for an email from Jenny Kendrick. 

• Great thank you so much hope it will help Me and My mom we can’t be normal with this little lice in our head  my mom looks like a monkey 🐒 all the time Scratching her Head. Hope  finally we both to have peace before my husband can catch up from us

what you suggest me to do when my little daughter please?

Thank you so much 

• Hello i have 2 children one adult and  1 boy and one girl she have long hear he is 7 and boy 2 years i will love to test lyclear thank you 🌹🤗

• I have two children one in primary aged 10 who struggled with nits  and my eldest is in high school that sadly catch them off the younger one . Xx

• Hi Nelly17, we've dropped you an email for you and your mum to try the Lyclear. 
    Lyclear have told us it’s not to use on under-2s – but we’ll drop them a line and see if they can offer any advice.

cathy76 and sam heath, we're afraid we've missed todays last post now, but we'll be in touch first thing tomorrow morning to get your address details. 

• Would love to win a bottle of lyclear

My daughter has long hair

We have used it I'm the past and is very good

I'd also love to be entered in to the amazon competition as I'm always shopping on there.yours sincerely Mrs Deborah to inson.

• I have my son age 10 who has caught headlice from school that would need treatment and 1 adult 

• My 9 year old came home today scratching just looked now yes nits again I would love  to  try  this as I need an effective  way to get rid of them she has long thick  hair  and I always  catch  them aswel

• OK great many thanks x

• Hi 

I would like to try this please, my daughter even tho in senior school is still coming home with the little critters, I've tryed everything, they go away for a few weeks then back again. I'm more then happy to report back x

• Hi,  i would like the opportunity to try this product and share my thoughts and opinions with you, my daughter I see 8 and has very long hair, almost down to her bum! We try and tie her hair back or up in a ponytail for school, but the dreaded head lice keep appearing. I treat her and then also do our family and then a couple of months later, they are the exact again. I have informed the school and have tried using various treatments, however I have never used this particular product. If I am able to test this product, it would be for my 8 year old daughter and if there is  enough, I would also treat my 11 year old son, myself and my husband too, just in case. 

Thank you.

• It will be two children boy and a girl and two adults 

• My daughter has long hair which she really doesn't want cut short but having trouble getting rid of the lice. Unfortunately she has a habit of sharing them with me 😱

My hair is currently just below my shoulders

• Hi I would love To test this product please. My daughter aged 10 (very long dark hair) has had almost non stop nits since September!! I am de-nitting at least once a month and it’s costing a fortune! Please help! Thanks 

• I have 1 daughter who is 5, she has long hair x

• I have 2 kids, 1 is 5 year old and she needs to be treated please xx cant believe school just re opened and we are talking about nits :( 

• It would be for two adults and three kids aged 6,7&9 

1 adult and 1 female child has long thick hair 

• Thank you for signing up to this product test and we're sorry to hear the lice have invaded! We will be contacting you all tomorrow for further details: please watch out for an email from Jenny Kendrick. And please keep signing up! 

• for my son and 2 adults please

• Hi I will be treated myself who has long thick hair and my two boys aged 10-5 who hair is about 1inch long but very thick image 1 time I've had to treat them 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions