Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Lyclear treatment shampoo? Sign up here

12346»

Replies

• Options

Hi Lovemygirlsemmrfm, we will be in touch to get further details from you today. 

• Options

My 4 year old has head lice and it keeps reoccurring from his school friends :(

• Options

Head lice are a recurring problem at my daughters school, i repeatedly have to treat my daughters age 3, 7 and 12. We tend to stick to another brand but would like to give this a go

• Options

Hi Bekki and lillyfer, thanks for getting posting - please do look out for an email from Jenny Kendrick or Laura Mantini. 

• Options

i look after my two grandchildren, both at nursery both with long hair they like to wear loose unless i can manage to convince them with a plait like Elsa of Frozen to try to avoid attracting lice! we have had two 'visits' in te last term already (its making my head itch just writing it down!

• Options

Hi Sus1es10ux, we'll drop you an email today to get further details. 

If you have now tested this product, please do provide your feedback on this different thread, or you will not be eligible to take part in the £200 Amazon draw. 

• Options

I responded to Michelle Kendricks email on friday but haven't had my delivery of lyclear yet

• Options

Hi Zoe, my colleague Laura Mantini will email you now.

• Options

imagereceived my pack this morning and whilst I'm not looking forward to nits making a visit I can't wait to try the new and improved Lyclear 👍👍

• Options

My daughter is getting headlice all the time. She gets rid of it and just keeps coming back no matter what I use. I last used vamoousse but it’s come back again 

• Options

Hi Allison, we'll be in touch asap to get further details from you. 

• Options

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for signing up to this product test. We have enough testers now, so we're going to close this recruitment thread.

If you have now tested this product, please do provide your feedback on this different thread, or you will not be eligible to take part in the £200 Amazon draw.  

Good luck! 

• Options
    I unfortunately :'( have 2 kids one girl with long hair and 1 adult to treat. I would be happy to test the product :)
  • Options
    Edyta205 said:
    I unfortunately :'( have 2 kids one girl with long hair and 1 adult to treat. I would be happy to test the product :)
    Hi there. We're afraid this product test closed a while ago now, but please do check our product test page for current ones. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions