Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing Lyclear treatment shampoo? Sign up here

Hello. 

We are looking for parents who have someone (or several someones!) in their family who currently has head lice/nits and who’d like to join our latest MadeForMums product test and test Lyclear’s Treatment Shampoo. 

If your child hasn’t got nits now, do bookmark this page because we’ll be keeping this thread open for quite a while. So, if the nits arrive any time in the next few weeks, do please pop back and sign up!

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to add a reply on this thread, letting us know how many children and/or adults you will be treating (please note: all children taking part must be aged 2 years or older) and how long their hair is. 

If you’re chosen as a tester, we’ll get in touch super-fast (we know you won’t want to hang about for the treatment!) and send you the Lyclear Treatment Shampoo, £14.99 for 200ml. Then we’ll ask you to give your feedback by answering some questions on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread. We’ll also ask you to post up some pictures.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback will be entered into a draw to win a £200 Amazon voucher.

Lyclear Treatment Shampoo is clinically proven to kill up to 100% of headlice – and you can treat infested hair in 15 minutes, washing it at the same time. You simply check the hair first with the enclosed fine-toothed comb, apply the shampoo to dry hair, massaging from root to tip and paying particular attention to the neck and behind the ears. Leave on for 15 minutes, comb again, then wash and rinse.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/217459.png

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used by Lyclear in future marketing material. You should not use Lyclear Treatment Shampoo if you are allergic to any of the ingredients: Osmolone, foaming agents, conditioning agents, excipients, perfume, Faarnesol, Geraniol, Lemonene, Linalool. You should not use Lyclear Treatment Shampoo if you don’t have head lice. See full Ts&Cs here

Replies

• I have 4children 1adult to be treated 2girls with long hair and 2 boys girls have long hair age 9and11 boys with short hair age 4and 5 adult female long hair would love to test Lyclear it sounds like good treatment for head lice.

• Hi Elaine, sorry to hear the nits have hit your household. Please look out for an email from Jenny Kendrick tomorrow morning - she will ask for your postal details and we'll have some treatment sent out next day delivery. 

• Would love to test this , I have school aged children and head lice are always a problem at their school , thanks 

• Hi MFM we have 3 kids here and 2 adults. Middle one 1 is in reception and I'm sure I saw her scratching this morning on the way into school. They have had bikeabilty this week so lots of helmet sharing 😭. I will have 5 heads this week to treat once I check them all through tonight. I would love to try the shampoo as the kids all hate when I pull the oil treatment out. 😭😭😭 x

• Hello i have 2 children one adult and  1 boy and one girl she have long hear she is 7 and boy 2 years i will love to test lyclear thank you 🌹🤗

• Would love to test it. We have one Pre-school girl and its always an issue at Nursery. Thank you.

• Hi, I have a daughter who is 12 next month and has long hair down to her bottom. She has picked up Headlice from school and has passed them on to me, my niece and sister in law all who have long hair down to our shoulder. We would love to try this because we have never used this one before but have tried other brands.

• Hi. The dreaded head lice have invaded our household again 😭 2 adults (I have long think hair. Over 3 feet of hair 😮) and the husband doesn't have much hair but enough for the lice yo set up a comfortable camp for themselves 😡

And three very frustrated and itchy headed girls. The oldest(12) has normal, shoulder length hair. Middle child(6) has hair for days, over 2ft of hair 😮 and the youngest(4) has the thickest, tightest, curliest (just longer than shoulder length) hair I have ever seen! Perfect for those pesky lice to hide in 😡 

Please help one veeeerrry frustrated mother 😭😭😭

• I have three girls.... Only two in age range of 3 + 5 however I also have two step daughters aged 6 + 9 so as you can imagine with girls headluce are are major problem. 

• My six year old came home with nits yesterday, doh!  There are six of us in the house - 4 boys (aged 8, 6, 4 and 23 months) and two adults. I have long hair but everyone else has short.

• I have 2 boys, one with short hair one with longer hair (just above his shoulders) and mummy and daddy to treat please 😩 my hairs long and daddy’s hair is short! Hate these little things 😩

• I have 3 girls with long hair 1 lady with long hair and a man that has medium hair as we all have the dreadful things and the itching and infestation in our hair is hard to deal with 

• Ahhhh! It has begun! I thought I’d escaped it and I’d be one of those mums who’s kids never got nits. apprently not! I have 1 x 8 year old boy with thick short spiky hair, a grumpy old 34 year old man (he’s thinning and getting grey) and little old me. 28 years old who’s terrorised my hair with bleach and straighteners for years! long hair and NITS! 

• hi i've three girls 12, 9 and five the eldest keeps getting them no matter what treatment from secondary school   recently , I hope I can be excepted so I can stop these as my eldest is now considering shaving her head!

• Hi,

I have 2 kids (4yr + 8 yr) and 2 adults in my house hold. Both myself and my daughter (8 Yr old) are infected and have long hair. My daughter has been been fighting with these dreaded lice for more than 3 months and they keep coming back inspite of combing twice a week. My 4 yr old got infected too, but got cleared within 2 weeks. Willing to test any safe shampoos on both of us.

Thanks,

J

• Three year old girl with curly hair and head lice from nursery. nightmare. Secondd time now and such a struggle to get the lice out. Also have a 14 year old and me and husband to treat. Hate the little blighters

• 1 adult & 3 children 

Age 7 , 11 ( girl long hair )  & 15 who all need treating after I found a headline in my youngest son's hair this morning , despite my daughter using hair straighteners we still struggle to be completely clear , it's like a vicious cycle as , soon as they are clear , they are back again 😑

• Thank you for signing up to this product test beccacooluk, izyboo, Oanadee, Vilmante, alitone, Michelle McDaid, anni4-164599, JessGG, Ray25, tony johnson, Princess05, CharliB, Jay82, simontink, Charmaine85.

Please look out for an email from Jenny Kendrick which should be with you very shortly asking for your address details. 

• IVE ALWAYS USED THE LYCLEAR SHAMPOO

FOR MY DAUGHTER AND WORKS VERY WELL

IT IS EXPENSIVE BUT I DONT MIND PAYING THE PRICE BECAUSE GREAT  STUFF 

IN ALL HONESTY I HAVENT HAD TO DEAL WITH NITS FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS

THANK GOD.

IVE HEARD THERS ARE MORE VARIETY NOW.SO THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME ENTER THIS FANTASTIC COMPETITION .

• I have 2 girls with long hair,1 down to her bum and the other midway down her back. I have long hair myself and my partner has short hair. It would be great to treat the family with this product. Thanks for the chance 👌

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions