Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies: the feedback thread

2»

Replies

• Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them. 

Lily is 4 years old 

What does your child think of the taste of the Happy Tummies VitaGummies? Please ask your child and tell us what they say. 

Lily said they taste really really great she loves that they taste like strawberries! 

How did your child feel about the texture? Please ask your child and tell us they say. 

Lily said she loves that they are super squishy and chewy and they make her tummy feel really nice! 

What did you think about the Happy Tummies VitaGummies? 

I think the vitagummies are great Lilys looked forward to taking one every morning she loves the taste, smell and look of them! The only criticism I have is the packaging, they don’t really scream ‘children’s vitamin’ and could be easily missed looking at them on a shelf with other bright coloured child’s vitamins other than that they do the job wonderfully! 

Would you recommend Bioglan‘s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies to other parents? 

I would definitely recommend them, I will definitely be buying some for Lily in the future she loves the taste & smell over any vitamin she’s had before which is great as its very important to me for her to take a daily vitamin to keep her healthy! 

Thank you so much for selecting Lily to take part in the product test we’ve had so much fun testing them out! 

• 1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them (to upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply!

Alistair he is seven years old 😀imageimage
    2. What does your child think of the taste of Happy Tummies VitaGummies? Please ask your child and tell us what they say

‘They taste really fruity and I like them being chewy It was like my birthday opening the present we are using it’s shiny box for my Toys too’

3. How did your child feel about texture? Please ask your child and tell us what they say

‘They are nice and smooth I like them’

4.What do you think about the Happy Tummies

They were in lovely packaging and my son seems to have more energy since taking them in looking forward to ordering more and have already recommeneded them to a friend.

5. Would you recommend Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies to other parents?

yes I already have and plan to continue to use and recommend to others.

• 1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test

This is my daughter, Eleanor Bradshaw - she is 8 years old.

2. What does your child think of the taste of Happy Tummies VitaGummies?Please ask your child and tell us what they say

She said they were 'very fruity' and 'tasted like berries' she described the taste as 'very nice' and preferred the taste to the regular vitamins she has.

3. How did your child feel about texture? Please ask your child and tell us what they say

She said they were 'chewy' and she 'liked them' and then said, 'it is like eating a sweetie, so that's good!"

4. What do you think about the Happy Tummies VitaGummies?

They were definitely more appealing to all of my children (age 4,8 and 10) than their regular vitamins, I think mainly due the way they resembles sweets more than a tablet! They also all loved the flavour! They cost more than I would normally spend but if it encourages them to take them, then it is probably worth it! All 3 of them have already asked me to buy more!!

5. Would you recommend Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies to other parents?

Yes because my children loved them and I think they are good idea especially if you have a fussy eater as gives you some peace of mind! Also good if your child isn't keen on tablets as they look just like sweets!

• 1. Tested by Sophie, aged 6

image image

2. She said they taste yummy and orangey. (Interesting as they say they're strawberry flavour!)

3. She said they were nice and chewy like sweeties. She liked squidging them before eating them.

4. They did smell nice as I opened the bottle. I liked that they were shaped as little strawberries - I could see how that would be appealing to children. Sophie was certainly excited to take them and reminded me each morning, which is always helpful. I'm not sure I'd personally buy them over our usual supermarket own brand as my children said they liked them the same amount as the supermarket own, so it would depend on the pricing.

5. I would recommend them to other parents, especially those with fussy children as I think the smell and appearance is far more tempting then some other brands.

• Sorry we were later getting the vitamins so I wanted to wait at least a week before reviewing.

1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them (to upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)

6 years and 5months (Will upload pictures tonight separately as I am on work computer at present)

2. What does your child think of the taste of Happy Tummies VitaGummies? Please ask your child and tell us what they say

My daughter is VERY fussy..She enjoyed these as they looked and tasted like sweets. Has reminded me every morning to give her. When asking her she said 'thumbs up they are great'.

3. How did your child feel about texture? Please ask your child and tell us what they say.

Again like above she said they were like sweeties.

My daughter is so difficult to get vitamins in to her through her food soI am happy with these as I know she is getting a little assistance getting her daily needs. The fact she wants/likes to take them without a fight is also a bonus.

Yes, I would reccommend them. I am also planning to purchase more, possibly a diff variety, after this one is finished.

Photos to follow tonight

• 1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them 

4 years 5 months

Thumbs up!  Good, Great, Brilliant.  How is it so good!

Funny but in a good way.  Love it and hate it but can't describe why!

Thumbs up.  Funny because they look like Strawberries.  The bottle looked good.

I liked the fact that our son was happy with them.  As each type of these vitamins is for specific health benefits it wasn't clear on the information sheet whether you could take more than one type a day to get benefits for different things.

5. Would you recommend Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies to other parents?.

I would as I have tried different vitamins with our son and he doesn't like most of them.  I would prefer something that gave a more varied selection of vitamins in one gummy.

Pictures to follow.

• 1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them (to upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box

Morgan, age 6 tested the VitaGummies

Morgan loved the strawberry taste and said they were like sweeties. 

They are juicy and squashy and very yummy. 

4. What do you think about the Happy Tummies

I think they’re fab, as anyone with a slightly fussy child knows, it can be tricky to get anything even remotely healthy into them willingly. I have no such worries with these VitaGummies as I know that not only are they doing my son the world of good, they are also going down a treat and he asks me each morning for one. 

I definitely would recommend the VitaGummies as they are great for the immune system, very tasty and my son loves them. 

• Sebastian Age 5

Seb says that these vitamins are delicious and taste of strawberry, he loves the squishy texture. 

I think these are a great vitamin and every morning Seb has asked for his vitamin and taken it with no fuss, they smell appealing and don't have a fake fruit smell or taste. They also appear natural in colour which makes me happier to give him them. 

It's great to be able to give a vitamin for his tummy with the live cultures that doesn't have to come in the form of a drink.

I would definitely recommend these to other parents looking for vitamin for their child, something you often hear discussed in the playground as illness starts! We will be adding bioglan to our daily routine going forwards. image

• 1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them 7 years old

2.What does your child think of the taste of Happy Tummies VitaGummies? Please ask your child and tell us what they say He said they are nice and taste like strawberry yogurt

3. How did your child feel about texture? Please ask your child and tell us what they say He said it feels soft and chewy

4. What do you think about the Happy Tummies VitaGummies? I think their great, my son is happy to eat them and loves them. I loved the box and pencil case that came with them. It was a nice little package for him to open.

5. Would you recommend Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies to other parents? Yes, my son loved them so I would definitely recommending them to others to try.

• 1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them
    7 years old

imageimageimage
    2. What does your child think of the taste of Happy Tummies VitaGummies? Please ask your child and tell us what they say
    He said they are nice and taste like strawberry yogurt

3. How did your child feel about texture? Please ask your child and tell us what they say
    He said it feels soft and chewy

4. What do you think about the Happy Tummies VitaGummies?
    I think their great, my son is happy to eat them and loves them. I loved the box and pencil case that came with them. It was a nice little package for him to open.

5. Would you recommend Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies to other parents?
    Yes, my son loved them so I would definitely recommending them to others to try.

• My son Rowan who is 4years old loved taking part in this trial. He said the  gummies were ‘yummy yummy yummy in my tummy’- which soon became a little dance everyday when we take them. He enjoys the strawberry taste and the shape of them. On the first try- he instantly went for more. So now we take one every morning when his done his words for school, as a kind of reward. How did a vitamin gummy achieve that? 😀 it’s a great mum win!

“It’s like a gummy bear!” Is what he said when I asked him about texture. They are super squidgy and not to hard for him to chew. 

I love the happy tummy’s vitamins! It’s so easy to get my little one to have his daily intake. It’s great knowing that it’s full of goodness for him. And we have so much fun doing it. I’ll be definitely buying a new bottle and Ive already recommended them to everyone at the school gates! 

Thank you for letting us take part.imageimage

•  

1. Please tell us the age of the child taking part in this test, and upload a picture of them 

5 years old 

imageimage

She says “they taste so good - sweet but not too sweet, and a little bit sour at the same time!”

She says “they’re soft & squidgy & chewy, in a good way!“

I’ve been impressed with how much she’s enjoyed taking them. It’s never a chore or something I have to cajole her into doing. She’s eager to take them every day, and the first thing she said after she had them on the first day, was “can I have another one?” Aside from liking the taste and texture, she said she liked the packaging, and the smell, and the fact they looked like cute little strawberries! 

5. Would you recommend Bioglan’s SmartKids Happy Tummies VitaGummies to other parents

I would indeed, because of all of the above, and the fact that it’s good to know you’re doing something to try and help in the fight against all the illnesses passed around the playground! 

• imageChloe is 4 years old.

She enjoyed the taste, “they’re like strawberries Mummy”, and said that they were yummy. She quite liked the way they were shaped like little strawberries.

She said they were very squishy and soft and liked giving them a squeeze before eating them.

I love the fact that she’s so enthusiastic to take her vitamins every morning. I quite like the lid of the bottle being a little more difficult for her to open than some other vitamin options, like a medicine bottle top, it just meant she couldnt go to open them and eat them like sweets given the chance, much to her disappointment. I wasn’t sure the packaging was appealing enough that I would necessarlily notice them on a shelf against other brands though and I also wasn’t sure I liked the cloudy colour of them, but Chloe enjoyed them so that was what mattered. 

I would recommend VitaGummies to others as they have been a real hit in our house and will be looking in to other vitamins in the childrens range of Bioglans!

• 1) Max took part in the vitagummies vitamin testing and he is 8 years old. Max was very excited to be chosen as a tester and told all of his school friends!! A great advertisement in itself as he’s a chatterbox 😆

Max said “these gummies are very stawberryish! They are like Haribo mummy!! You try one mummy,can I have more than one!!, I think daddy, Harry & Lucy will like these too I might hide them!” ( he giggles to himself and yes mummy got to try one 😋)

Max says “ squishy mummy like marshmallows,slimey on my tongue, but juicy 😋 just soft and yummy like sweeties don’t you think?” Yes Max mummy agrees!! Juicy and chewy not too sticky so that they are stuck all round your teeth 🦷!!

Packaging is light and appealing We liked the little character on the bottle! Anything with character appeals to Max! The label gives clear instructions and easy to read.Max also found the label clear and easy to read and he happily read out the instructions etc. The lid is easy to screw off and on for an 8 year old so Max helps himself after breakfast every morning.Its great you have to put pressure on the cap to open for younger children though that might not understand it’s only 1-2 per day only & stops them eating the contents like sweets!!  I personally think they taste lovely too!! Very strawberry like and a nice colour. They smell delicious on opening! The packaging is nice and light So it catches your eye.The expires date is clearly printed on the bottom of the packaging. The packaging can easily be recycled in the plastic box too:)

Max helps himself to 1 gummy per day as his diet is already fairly good but these are a great boost for his tummy

I will gladly spread the word to all my mummy friends about VitaGummies & recommend this product after all a happy tummy is a happy child!!😃 A happy healthy child means happy parents!

imageimageimageimageimageimage

By Debbie & Max 

Thank you

x

• My son who took part in this survey is 7. 

My son said these gummies are delicious and a lovely straw flavour. He said they were chewy and had a nice texture, just like sweets.

I really like the gummies as they are good for my son and an easy way to help keep him healthy And for this reason I would recommend the, to other parents. 

The gift box and pencil case which came were an additional bonus and my son loved them. image

• My daughter is 4 years old. To my surprise she imageloved the vitamins & actually asked for them each day! She loved the taste & texture & it was a relief to not have to nag her to take something! I was very impressed with them overal & would hope that long term use would boost her immunity. 

• Hi everyone, thank you all for taking part in this product test, leaving your feedback and posting your pictures. 

The winner the £200 Amazon voucher for providing their feedback is Cat14. Congratulations! Jenny Kendrick will drop you an email about your prize. 

Thanks again everyone - we're going to lock this thread now as the product test is now closed.  

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions