Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing Aldi’s school uniform? £200 Aldi voucher up for grabs!

1151617181921»

Replies

• I have a daughter aged 10 that needs more uniform aged 10-11 as she's outgrown hers!
  • Girl aged 8, 9-10 years in clothing please 
  • My son would love to test these clothes. He is 7 and in and in age 8-9 clothes 
  • I have a 5 year old boy who wears size 5-6 years
  • I have a 3 year old daughter in age 3-4 clothing! 
  • love to test with my daughter who would wear 9-10 girls please x 
  • My son, aged 7, 7-8 range.
  • I have 2 daughters. One is 9,who needs 10-11 range of clothing. The other is 7 and needs 8-9 range. Thanks in advance 
  • 2 boys here aged 9 and 10 at the moment, their birthdays are in July and August 10-11 for both if we are chosen please. Thanks!
  • I have twin girls in size 7-8, a son size 13-14 and another son just starting size 4-5. We’d love to
    try out new uniform
  • I would love my daughter age 9(10 in September)and wears 10-11 years clothes to test the new aldi uniform. Georgia would make a great tester as she’s always doing cartwheels, backbends and other activities at school break times and lunch with her friends 
  • Would love to test the Aldi school uniform for my four never tried Aldi before for Dahmia age10 naes Age 8 Jonas age 7 and Lincoln age 6 would love do so much.
  • Signup for this product test is now closed. 
    Thanks to everyone who signed up. We're sorry we couldn't pick you all! 

We are emailing selected testers today. Please do look out for an email, and perhaps check your spam folder just in case, for an email from Jenny Kendrick. 

If you have not received an email, we're afraid you've not been selected to take part. Please do keep an eye on the forum, as we have more product tests coming up soon. 

• Read what our testers had to say about Aldi School Uniform here
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions