Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing Aldi’s school uniform? £200 Aldi voucher up for grabs!

Replies

• My daughter starts school in September and she would need 4-5 or 5-6 as she’s 5 in December . What an amazing opportunity thank you
  • I would love to test the uniform :) my son is 6 but he's in size 7-8 clothes 
  • Would be amazing to try this uniform for my daughter whose starting reception class in September. She’s tall for her age but has a tiny waist. So we’d like to try 4-5yrs if adjustable waist but 3-4yrs if it doesn’t. Fingers crossed. With our second child due in August this would be amazing to try out. 
  • Hi - my daughter is 3.5yrs and in nursery where she is required to wear a uniform.

we’d like to test the girls set aged 4-5.

many Thanks 
  • We would love to be chosen as a product tester for aldi school uniform, we have heard so many good things about it.
    My daughter will be starting reception class in September!

She is 3 and half years old.
    Would require size 3-4 years.
    A girls uniform please

Good luck everyone.
  • I have four children who would love to test the uniform!
    Age 5-6 years boy
    Age 6-7 years girl
    Age 8-9 years girl
    Age 9-10 years boy
  • I’d love to try out for my daughter. She’s age 7 and would require age 9-10 uniform
  • My son Inny 9 year old and Zara girl 7 year old. I will be very glad . Thanks 
  • I would love to be a tester. My son is 5  and he would need size 6-7.
  • My daughter is 4 next month and starts school in September. I'd love to be picked to review these uniforms🤞
  • My daughter wears size 3-4. Her clothes need to be very hardwearing as she is a wheelchair user but still gets around sometimes by crawling which means her clothes can get holes and dirty very easily so also needs to wash well! X
  • Would love to try girls age 8-9 please thanks for the chance x
  • I have 3 girls at school from September.
    Girl, aged 5 (5-6 clothes)
    Girl, aged 7 (7-8 clothes)
    Girl, aged 8 (8-9 clothes)

Fingers crossed!
  • I'd love to try these items of uniform for my almost 4 year old daughter who starts school in September. We would love to trial the age 4-5yrs size 😊🤞
  • Love Aldi! 5 year old (6 in August) and for September she will need 6-7 girls uniform to test please 😍😍
  • My daughter Alex who’s 8 would love to try out your uniform, she’s into all sorts so she would put it to the test for sure. So 8 - 9 size please 🤞🤞🤞
  • i have 4 children who would deffinatly put any uniform to the test 
    They are in sizes age 11-12. Age 9-10, age 7-8 and age 6-7

• Hi there,

I have two children in primary school, a girl age 6 (6-7 clothes) and a big age 10 (10-11 clothes). 
    We would love to try out the Aldi school uniform.

many thanks
  • my little girl is 3, soon to be 4.
    she starts full time school in september and will be wearing age 5-6, thank you
  • I have two daughters a tall and skinny 8 year old and a very dinky 5 year old who currently wears a 3-4! I've always wondered what the Aldi range would be like as the prices seem to be too good to be true so I would love for my girls to try these out and put them to the test! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions