Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing Aldi’s school uniform? £200 Aldi voucher up for grabs!

Replies

• This would be greay, I love to review products! 
    My 2 younger boys are age 4-5 & 6-7! 
    My older 2 boys have left school now! 
  • edited Jun 24, 2019 10:10AM
    My two boys will be in year 2 and year 6 they are tall for there age so I get age 7-8 and 12-13 they wear grey trousers my eldest wears a shirt or red polo and my youngest wears a red polo 
  • edited Jun 24, 2019 10:12AM
    My son is 8 year old and in 7/8  or 8/9 we would love to test them out please 
  • I have a 6 year old son who would need the age 7-8 size. Always good to test the longevity of school uniform seeing as it takes such a battering during the school year.
  • Wow! What an amazing opportunity. 
    I have a very tall 6 year old girl who would need age 7-8
    i have a 4 year old boy who starts in September who would need 3-4 
  • Hi i have 3 girls who need uniform who are in diffrent years. 4 year old who needs 5-6, 6 year old who needs 8-9 and a 7 year old ( she will be 8 the beging of sept) who needs 9-10. The joys of having tall chunky girls x
  • I have two boys. One age 8 who would wear Aldi 8-10. One age 6 who would wear Aldi 5-6. They would make great testers for anything, they spend most of their free time at school playing football, rolling down hills, jumping puddles, skidding across polished floors on their knees and testing the breaking point of anything and everything. 
  • 7-8 would be perfect and ease the stress of new uniform worries! Thanks for the chance 
  • I have a daughter turning 10 in September, she would wear 10-11, and a son who is 8 who would wear a 9-10. Thanks. 
  • My daughter is 7 but in 8-9 year old clothing we would love to test the products please 
  • Fab! 

Boy age 5.
    clothes size 5-6 

would be great to test it out! Love Aldi! 
  • My son is 10 he would need 9-10 uniform x thank you x
  • I'd love to review the girls uniform age 10-11 for my daughter Violet. It would ideally be durable for my energetic girl and we would be delighted to leave an honest and thorough review in return. 
  • I have two girls and either would like to test stuff for you. Either size 6-7 or 8-9 girls.
  • My daughter will be turning 5 in August ready for the new term so she 5-6 would be perfect (girls uniform please).

This is a fantastic opportunity! Thanks for the chance x
  • I would love this especially as I am.a single mum of 3 with ages of 5, 8, and 12 I would live to review and test for Aldi I always purchase from tesco so this would be lovely to try.
  • My daughter is 5 and we have just moved houses so a new school awaits for her and so does a new uniform! We would love to test the size 5-6 for her please. It would be a much needed product test for us 😊 
  • Sounds fab! My daughter is 4 but tall so would need a 5-6yrs girls uniform please.
  • My daughter who is pretty much 6 would fit a 5-6 uniform and my son who is 4 would need a size 3-4! 
  • I have two boys age 6 and 8.  I would love to test the uniform in ages 5-6 and 8-9 in boys please
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions