Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing Aldi’s school uniform? £200 Aldi voucher up for grabs!

Replies

• Hi my son is 7 and I'm forever buying new school uniform he is in age 8-9 now I have heard that aldi uniform is more durable and last longer than other uniform brands we would love to try it out. 
  • Yes please would love to be considered. I have 2 children age 5 and 7 and have grown over the past 2 weeks quite quickly so this would be fab plus I love to review and blog about products. Fingers crossed 
  • edited Jun 24, 2019 11:24AM
    Thank you, my daughter would love to try out Aldi's school uniform. She's 9 but very tall for her age, so she would wear girls age 10-11. Thank you! 
  • Hi this would be fab for our family to try! I have a daughter who would require age 8-9 or my son who would require 8-9 also. Happy to test either for you. Thanks!
  • Hi, my boy gets up to all sorts in his uniform, this would be a great test for him.
     My son is 10 years old and would be 10-11 in size

• Hello, my daughter starts school this year (😥) so this would be fab. Looking at size 5-6yrs Thank you x
  • Age 4. Size 5-6. Girl. 🙏 
  • I would love to test the Aldi uniform, my daughter wears 6 to 7 , she is aged 5
    Thanks
  • Hi this is amazing as my daughter's out wear their uniforms like crazy 
    I have a 9 year old who wears 10 - 11 years and a 8 year old who wears 8 - 9 years
  • edited Jun 24, 2019 11:47AM
    I have a 5 year old daughter who wears and age 5-6 girls...i have 3 in uniform and it can get very expencive! Love that Aldi make it affordable for all!
  • My son is 4 and starts school this September! We’d love to give Aldi uniform a go! 

Grey trousers and shorts age 6-7
    white polo shirts 6-7 
    grey socks?? Size of 12
    boys uniform please 😊
  • Hello. 
    We are looking for 20 parents of children aged 3-11 years old to join our latest MadeForMums product test and test out a set of Aldi school uniform. 

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to add a reply on this thread (please scroll to the bottom of the page to post your reply), letting us know your child’s age, their appropriate clothes size (please see the Aldi clothes size chart below, to find your child’s size) and if you require a girls or boys set of uniform.

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a selection of Aldi school uniform for you to try out on your child and throw in the washing machine. Then we'll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Aldi voucher. 

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used Aldi to in future marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here

Boy 10-11 please 😀
  • Boy age 4(turning 5 soon) will need 5-6 
  • My daughter is 6 but we would like 7-8 or 8-9 in a girls set. Should you not also be asking what colour eg jumper/polo's???? 
  • My daughter is 5 years old and would like to try the age 5-6years female school uniform. She usually wears a white T-shirt, grey dress or skirt, blue summer dress but happy to try whatever you have available. Thanks
  • edited Jun 24, 2019 12:10PM
    My daughter is almost 6 years old and would need 6-7 uniform please. Would love to test out the girls uniform and give feedback!
  • edited Jun 24, 2019 12:14PM
    Hi,

I would love to test school uniform with my son. He is 5. He would need a boys set in age 5-6 years!  :)
  • My daughter is 3 years old and would require age 3-4 girls 
  • I would love a chance to be a uniform tester for aldi, especially as I love all their other products. My son who is 4 starts school in September but he is really tall for his age so would need an age 6-7 years. I also have a 6 year old daughter who is in age 8-9 clothes
  • edited Jun 24, 2019 12:34PM
    We would love to test aldi's uniform, my son is 3 and would wear age 3-4. Hes only been at school for 4 weeks and his current uniform is going bobbly already so I've not been happy with the quality of the clothing. I also have an 11 year old son so he's just about to start comprehensive school he would need age 10-11. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions