Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing Aldi’s school uniform? £200 Aldi voucher up for grabs!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Jul 1, 2019 12:03PM in Product tests

Hello. 
We are looking for 20 parents of children aged 3-11 years old to join our latest MadeForMums product test and test out a set of Aldi school uniform. 

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to add a reply on this thread (please scroll to the bottom of the page to post your reply), letting us know your child’s age, their appropriate clothes size (please see the Aldi clothes size chart below, to find your child’s size) and if you require a girls or boys set of uniform.

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a selection of Aldi school uniform for you to try out on your child and throw in the washing machine. Then we'll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Aldi voucher. 

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used Aldi to in future marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here

Replies

• My daughter is 6 and has a massive growth spurt and is in desperate need of new school uniform so this would be amazing for us! 
    She’s need the girls uniform in size 7-8 years
  • I would love to test school uniform. I have two daughters in primary school 

one aged 5 who would wear 5-6
    one aged 10 who would wear 10-11

• Hey Danielle! Count me in for Hugo-Blaze a male size 4-5 please thank you x 
  • If you need an older child to test too I have a 10 year old girl as well who would wear size 10-11 years. X
  • Two boys in primary school
    Sizes: 5-6 y.o. and 10-11y.o.
  • My daughter is 7 and would love to test the girls uniform age 7-8 . 
  • I have three, soon to be four, in school and would love to test for either of these sizes! 

Boys age 4-5, boys age 6-7, boys age 8-9 and girls age 10-11.

Fingers crossed and good luck everyone!
  • This would be amazing to through school uniforms so quickly. Have a girl size 6-7 years and another girl 3-4 years. Fingers crossed 🤞
  • My daughter is only 7 but so big, she's in age 10-11 please. 😊
  • I have a girl aged 8 (9 in September). She will need age 9-10. She also has dyspraxia and autism so will definitely be able to review the clothing on feeling of material and whether it is hard wearing or not. It's a brilliant campaign!! Well Done!!!
  • I have currently 5 children in primary school.
    girl size 3/4
    girl size 6/7
    boy size 8/9
    girl size 9/10 
    boy size 10/11
    ive never tried Aldi school uniform so would be great opportunities to try out there uniforms 
  • Hi! My boys are 3 (going to school nursery) and 5 (going into year 1) their sizes would be 4-5 and 5-6 please!
  • Would love to try this out, to give Quality feedback answering all the questions and with pics, also save some cash as a Brucey Bonus  :)

My son is going to be 4 in October and he's tall, already outgrowing his 3-4 so he will need size 4-5 Boys uniform please.
  • Would love to test for my daughter. Girl aged 5-6. Thanks! :)
  • Hi my son is 9 but would be better with the age 10-11 uniform. We would need boys uniform. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 
  • I would love to rest the uniform
    I have one child a daughter primary school who is aged 10 in 10/11 clothing 
  • 7 year old girl, who needs an 8/9 year sizing
  • Lily is 4 (5 soon) girls age 5-6 
  • My daughter is 4 and we would love to test this she would need size 5-6 in a girls set 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions