Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing Uncle Ben’s Golden Vegetable Rice? £300 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

Replies

• Please consider my family- we are a family of 4- ages 78, 54, 29, and 3. My little one is a bit of a carb addict so I think this product would be great for all the family!
  • There are 4 in our household. My Husband, Myself, Son aged 31 and my 10 year old son
  • Asian household with my husband and 27 month old daughter who loves rice.
  • Sounds delicious! There are three people in our household including a child aged 8 :)
  • There are 5 of us, my husband, me, teenage son and a 7 and 11 year old. We would love to test this rice, and have a different accompaniment  to our evening meal.
  • Would love to be picked.. We have a picky threenager baby-bear, a nearly 40 year old Daddy-Bear, a 36 years young Mumma-bear and a Nana bear that eats often with us <3
  • Count us in, we love trying different dishes in our house especially with rice. I can not wait to try Uncle Ben rice. 2 adults and an 8-year-old boy. Thank you.
  • 3. One adult and two children (10 and 3)

Thank you 😊 
  • Would love to try Uncle bens golden vegatable rice, we are a family of 3 and my daughter is 4.  
  • Yum
    4 of us in our house, 2 adults and 2 children aged 12 and 10.
  • Would love to give this a go!! There's 4 of us in the house, myself, my husband and 2 girls age 8 and 1 xx
  • There’s four of us two adults two children 
  • Theres me, my husband and 8 year old daughter, then my 12 year old step daughter every other weekend
  • There are 5 of us in our house (not including our beautiful dog!) which are myself, my husband and our girls which are 5, 3 and 9 weeks old. Thanks for the chance! 😊
  • 4 in our family. Me, my husband, son (4 years old) and daughter (9 years old).
    Thanks
  • Would love to test. Have 2 lovely Grandchildren aged 4 and 7 who love dinner at Nannies 
  • There are two of us in our house. Myself and this cheeky little man who always makes me smile with his Golden smile and funny character :D A Golden smile must surely deserve some Golden Rice lol 
  • 4 in our family, myself, husband and 2 boys aged 7 and 10 
  • 9, 36 39 18 15 12 10 8 6 2 :)
  • edited Jun 27, 2019 11:32AM
    Well I'm a mother of 5 . 3 boys and 2 girls ages 14 11 8 5 and 2 and my husband  we would love to test uncle Ben's rice and review it for you !as a growing family rice is part of a staple diet in our house and they all love the curries and paella I make for them so this is a great product test for us 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions