Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing Uncle Ben’s Golden Vegetable Rice? £300 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

12346»

Replies

• 2 adults, 2 children 5 & 7 years old.
  • There are 3 of us in the household myself, Hubby and Son aged 16.  I used to love Uncle Bens but haven't seen it for a long time and would love to try it again to see if it is what I remember x
  • I would love to try this; there are 5 in our house (myself, husband and 3 boys - 18yrs, 9yrs & 4yrs) & trying to make healthy delicious meals that everyone likes is tricky especially living busy lives 
  • There are 4 people in my family. My kids are 7 and 3
  • Oh yes ! We have rice most evenings but we are so bored of the same. I’m Mum, then there’s my husband and a teenage boy and girl, age 15 and 18. Oh and Lola our puppy who loves rice ! 
  • Sounds great for my mad house 😊 We all love rice especially with a chilli con carne which we have at least once a week.
    5 in our home
    Myself, my partner, 2 sons aged 9 and 10 at the moment - birthdays are july and august and my newborn daughter aged 9 weeks. 
    Thanks!
  • There's 5 of us.  The kids are aged 10, 4 and 3. Would love to have the opportunity to test for you.
  • There's 5 of us. The children are 3, 9 and 14 .. we absolutely love rice in our house,even mould it in bowls to resemble sandcastles for the children lol.
  • Signup for this product test is now closed.
    Thanks to everyone who signed up. We're sorry we couldn't pick you all! 

We are emailing selected testers today. Please do look out for an email, and perhaps check your spam folder just in case, for an email from Jenny Kendrick. 

If you have not received an email, we're afraid you've not been selected to take part. Please do keep an eye on the forum, as we have more product tests coming up soon. 

• Read what our testers thought of Uncle Ben's Golden Vegetable Rice here
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions