Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing a Joie Versatrax pushchair worth £300? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

Replies

• Options
    Would love to test this product with two under 3 ! Go through Prams quick my children are 4 months and 2 years thank you.
  • Options
    Ooh this would come in handy with my 2 year old boy. Plus, we have a baby on the way so it would get good testing with a baby from birth. I love that it has a one handed fold mechanism and that it can be forward and rearward facing! We love the Joie brand, we have the Spin 360 car seat for our toddler and it’s been fantastic. It would be great to see what their pushchairs are like too.
  • Options
    My baby is two weeks old today. I am massive walker and need good pram that will last during my long walks into woods and around town.
  • Options
    Hi all :) We have a baby boy called Sair, who is nearly 3 months old & we would love to test & review the Joie Versatrax pushchair for you! We already own a few Joie products & so far, they have been wonderful products! We currently have a Quinny Moodd travel system & whilst I love it dearly, some tweaks could have been made, for example, the basket underneath is too small & impractical! The Joie Versatrax pushchair has a large basket & that is something that I’m keen to make good use out of... Bigger basket = more shopping = happy mama! 
  • Options
    We would love to test this pushchair. Baby Adam is now 8 months old but still a dinky 13lb due to being prem (just turning 6 months corrected age). As his big sister is walking more now we are looking at single pushchairs for him. We have a joie brisk lx already but we are looking for something a bit more suited to his little size and the fact that he still lies flat where possible to help his breathing so something that can have a carrycot is ideal. With a toddler also we need something with plenty of storage space for the 100 million things we "need" when we go out!! We can guarantee to be able to test this one to the max!
  • Options
    Hi, I would love to test this Joie pushchair, my baby is 18 months today : )
  • Options
    My daughter is 5 months old, I'd love to test this product and experience first hand how this brand compares.
  • Options
    Hello
    Baby Denis and I would love to be considered. Denis is a very big 10 month old baby and he loves getting out and about. We’re out most of the time, whether it’s in the park, shops or collecting his two brothers from various activities and play dates. Our current buggy isn’t working anymore so we are on the lookout for the new one.
    Sofia
  • Options
    My daughter is 6 months old and loves getting out and about.
  • Options
    My first born is currently 5 weeks and 5 days old! We would love to be product testers! 
  • Options
    We would love to try out this new joie pram! I currently use the literax4 with my 14 month old and we cannot rave about it enough. I have another baby due in March 2020 so I would love to try out a travel system with them both as well!
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Harry & I would love to test out the Joie pushchair for you! Harry is 11 months old 😄
  • Options
    Me and my 2 weeks baby Aziz will be so happy to try and test the joie Versatrax 4 in 1 Pushchair. I think both of us will love it. Thanks
  • Options
    Olivia is 7 weeks and we would love to travel around London with the Versatrax Joie in all the stages, starting now with the carrycot and continue with the pushchair, looks compact and super comfy for her. Thanks 
  • Options
    Would love to test this pushchair.  My little one is 4 months old and have been using a sling so far, but she is getting heavy to carry and be an ideal time to transfer her to a pushchair. 
  • Options
    We’d love to test this pushchair. My little girl is 8 months old.
  • Options
    We would love to test this Joie pushchair - oldest about to turn 2. Currently 32 weeks pregnant with number 2. 
  • Options
    My daughter is 1 and a half. We would love to test out this buggy, it looks like a good sturdy pushchair with a lot of room for shopping. We do a lot of walking to shops and parks so this would be ideal.
  • Options
    Molly is 12 weeks old. We’d love to test this out for you.
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions