Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing a Joie Versatrax pushchair worth £300? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

124»

Replies

• Options
    I would love the opportunity to test this item. My youngest daughter is now 6 weeks old and my elder daughter is 4 in October! 
  • Options
    My little lady is 1 month old today 💕
  • Options
    Hi

I would love to try out the versatrax pushchair with my 14 month old son, Kobe. I am particularly interested in the flash fold feature as I will soon be needing to take him with me on my (2 hour each way! involving train and tube) commute.
  • Options
    Hi my baby girl is 16months old and we would love to test this out for you.
  • Options
    My son Teddy  is 16 months. We would love to try and review this pushchair 
  • Options
    my son has just turned 3 
  • Options
    Kevin is 11 months old. Would love to test.
  • Options
    Busby has just turned 2

We would love to test and provide feedback about this pushchair
  • Options
    I would love to test the Joie pushchair. I have a 6 week old and a 20 month old. Thanks for considering us. 
  • Options
    We would love to test this. Ebony is 3 months but was extremely premature so would be newborn by the time it comes to using it. 
  • Options
    I have Cooper whonis almost 7 months and Skye who is almost 2 and a half. Either would love to try out this.
  • Options
    Hello, our baby Ruby is 6 weeks old.

We would love to test how versatile the Joie Versatrax really is. For us, it needs to be as handy zipping on and off the tube as it is capable of tackling some terrain (e.g. the uneven pavements and parks of North London), all the while being comfortable and secure for our little newborn!

Thanks x
  • Options
    DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited Jul 26, 2019 9:19AM

Signup for this product test is now closed. 
    Thanks to everyone who signed up. We're sorry we couldn't pick you all! 

We will be emailing selected testers next week. Please do look out for an email, and perhaps check your spam folder just in case, for an email from Chloe Minghella. 

If you have not received an email, we're afraid you've not been selected to take part. Please do keep an eye on the forum, as we have more product tests coming up soon. 

To provide your feedback please go to: Joie Versatrax Feedback Review Thread. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions