Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing a Joie Versatrax pushchair worth £300? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Jul 12, 2019 8:02AM in Product tests

Hello. 
We are looking for 10 parents of newborn babies to 3 year olds, to join our latest MadeForMums product test, to test and keep Joie’s Versatrax pushchair, worth £300, and provide us with your feedback.

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to add a reply on this thread (please scroll down the page to the box that says 'type your comment'), letting us know how old your baby/child is.

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a Joie Versatrax pushchair and carry cot (for those with babies 6 months old and under), car seat adapters, and a rain cover. Then we'll ask you to test out the Versatrax, and give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used Joie in future marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here.

Replies

• My son Indy and I would love to test this Joie Versatrax pushchair for you, it looks great (I love a big basket - loads of room for picnics at this time of year!). Indy is 10 months old, thank you for considering us 😀
  • Maisie is 22 months. 
    We would love to product test this pushchair 
  • I’m sure both my girls (2.5 years and 10 months) would
    enjoy testing the new Joie Versatrax, now it’s summer time there’s lots of places nearby we can go visit to test! The mini zoo and riverside are the current favourites! 
  • I have a 10 month old little girl. She currently does not have a pushchair as I use a baby carrier but she is getting quite heavy for it lol.
  • My daughter, Grace, is 4 months old and would love to test this!
    She also has a 3 year old sister and a 4 year old brother, so we could test it at different age stages.

I'm a bit of a pram nerd and absolutely love browsing pram reviews, so genuinely enjoy being able to review one myself! 

• I have a 2 year old daughter and we would love to test this pushchair and provide you with honest, quality feedback.

• Me and my little girl Fern would love to test this pushchair for you! She is 12 months old and loves to go on adventures ❤️
  • My daughter is 11 weeks old and we would love to test the new joie versatrax. We walk everywhere and would love to see if it can fit our shopping underneath. Would be great if we are chosen, as we will provide honest feeback. Thanks
  • My little girl Fern is 12 months old! I’d love to wheel her around in style :)
  • My boys, Aled (21 months) and Owain (3months) would love to test this. I love the Joie brand and the good sized shopping basket looks like it would come in very handy when we’re out and about 🤞
  • My son is just over two years old. We would love to test this pushchair, as my son loves to parent face and it would be great to test something new!
  • Saoirse is 2 and Patrick is 3 so could test for both ages 
  • My little girl Paula and I will love to try this pushchair! She is 11 weeks old. :) thank you for this opportunity. 
  • When I first bought my pram & travel system I had no idea what I needed except that it needed to be light! However, being light made no difference as my current pushchair was still fiddly to fold and I struggled to lift it! Would love to test the Joie versarax for my 11 month old who is now discovering the world and am ready to start going out and about & enjoying with him!
  • I would love to test this for you my daughter Eadie is 8 weeks old 
  • I would love to test this please! I am nearly 39 weeks pregnant (due 24th July) and also have a 3 year old son, so would be able to test both age ranges 😃
  • Would love to test this. My 2.5 year old is at the older end of the age bracket but the pushchair is the only place she will have a daytime nap, and believe me she definitely needs a nap! A lovely comfy Joie’s Versatrax pushchair would be amazing for her.
  • Joshua and I would love to test the joie Versatrax Pushchair. He is 2 and we rely on a pram most days
  • This looks great. We would love to help test it out. My daughter has just turned 2 and her sibling is due to arrive in August. We rely on pushchairs for nap times. 
  • Hi. I would love to test this product my baby is 4 months old. Thanks 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions