Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing a Maxi-Cosi Mica 360° car seat worth £299? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

Replies

• Hello,

I am new to ‘Made for Mums’ and would love to test this product. I have a 2 year old daughter who is 90cm. We have a VW T-Roc, 5 door, which is compatible with this car seat. 🤞🏼🤗
  • I would love the opportunity to test the maxi-Cosi car seat - the 360 rotation is a great idea! My little girl is 5 months old and we have a Mini Cooper, 5 door, which has ISOFIX points and I’ve checked is compatible for the car seat. The rotation would be fantastic for a smaller car and make life so much easier when popping her in it! 
  • We would love to try out the new Maxi-cosi car seat!! My LB is 8 months old approx 80cm and we currently use a Joie 360. We have an Jaguar epace and VW Golf which are both compatible.☺️🤞
  • We’re just looking for a new car seat so we’d love to test this. Our little boy is 13 months and our eldest is 3 years, so it could work for either of them. She is 95cm tall. We have a Ford CMax with isofix fittings.
  • Hello, my son is 16 months old and have a Renault Captur. I am currently looking for an isofix Carseat as his current car seat does not have one. I feel more comfortable that he is secure with an isofix base car seat like his 1st carseat had. 
  • I was trying to swap a car seat from my mum’s car into my car (BMW coupe) on Saturday when I got hit by another car trying to squeeze through a gap in the narrow country lanes where we live. I know we need another car seat but we couldn’t afford one and then this advert popped up like a message from the gods of carma (see what I did with the spelling, there?!) 

My 15mo is about 84cm, a hefty weight (approx 29lbs) and has the remarkable ability of being simultaneously stiff as a board when trying to strap him in facing the rear and a limp weight when trying to position him in the chair in order to GET to the strapping-in phase, so having the spin option would make life so easy - or at least as much as it could be, with a 1yo and 3yo in tow!

Would LOVE to be considered for this, please. 
  • I would love to test this car seat. He is currently 2years old and round 14kg and 90cm. It would be great to review this with a bigger child so parents know it will last. I have checked the compatibility and it will fit in my car.
    My car is a vauxhall zafira tourer 2014
  • Hi firstly my card is compatible and has isofix settings and I have twins who just turned 1 and are 69cm and 74cm. We would love to test the car seat and review as well as promote via our instagram channel x 
  • We would love to test this car seat and give some feedback. My daughter is 18 months old. Our car is a Jaguar Fpace with Isofix.
  • I'd love to test this with Esther, 7 months. I have a Volvo XC90 which has isofix and have confirmed it is compatible.
  • I’d love to test this - I have a Mazda CX-5, with isofix, and an eighteen month old girl.
  • Our little boy is almost 2 years old and less than 105cm. My car is Renault Twingo with Isofix and a newborn is on the way due in May.
    I'd be delighted to test it. 
  • we would love to help test, (if not giving birth) new baby due in march and eldest 21 months. VW polo 2011, has iso fix points. 
  • Would love to test this with my youngest little boy who is 18months, approx 85cm tall and 24lbs. We have a Citreon C4 Picasso and would be ideal for this carseat. Absolutely love this brand, definitely quality designed products.

• We would love to help test, I have a 2 year old girl who is 91cm tall and this is a photo of my 6 month old. We have a Hyundai Tucson with isofix points. Currently using maxi cosi pebble plus with isofix. I am doing a photography course to improve my photos which may help for the review. 
  • My little boy is 9 months and we have a 2019 Golf which has isofix and is compatible. I had a 360 carseat with my daughter and loved it x
  • This sounds fantastic! My little boy Dylan is 11 months and we are currently looking for a new car seat. We have the maxi cosi pebble plus which has been great to date. He is approx 75cm. I have a Toyota Auris with isofix. Would love to review this new product 👍
  • I have two beautiful boys my eldest is 4 and a half and my little night owl is 6 months old. I would love to test the new car seat, with my eldest I had the joie iso fix car seat and it was terrible he was always so uncomfortable in the seat, his head would swing about. Testing this product would be a pleasure as I do not want to use the joie car seat again! We have iso fix 🤞🏻
  • We’d absolutely love to test this car seat. Matilda is 6 months old and I am going back to work next week so will be using a car seat a few times a day. My car is a Renault Capture. It has Isofix and I have checked that it is compatible. 
  • 4.5 months, Toyota Aygo 3 door with isofix. Currently got the Cybex Z (not keen) and v interested to see another seat which swivels! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions