Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Winalot’s Meaty Chunks in Jelly dog food pouches: the feedback review thread

2»

Replies

• Options
    My first impressions was the box was huge with lots of flavour verity. However noticed that the pouches were super small so a bigger dog would definitely need multiple pouches. 

My dog was very excited as soon as he smelled the food. And he verb happily ate the lot! Unfortunately I found that it gave him quite an upset stomach so I had to stop giving it too him after a few days. 

The price was amazing for the amount of food you get.  Really good value for money. 

I would recommend this food to people who’s dogs have a bit of a hardier stomach. Mine just couldn’t cope with how rich it is. 
  • Options
    When the box arrived i was surprised how big the box was and it was heavy, so lots of food inside. This was so as when we opened it there was layer after layer of pouches with a good selection of flavors.

When i prepared the food for the first time they were so excited by the meaty smell they circled me i felt under pressure! I had to use a few pouches as they were small. The contents were impressive they looked rich and wholesome, they dogs were very excited.

They ate everything and wanted more, but i am careful when introducing new food as it can make them 'gassy' and nobody enjoys that!

Value is very good as two pouches mixed with kibble and veg and pasta will go quite a way and with a good selection of flavours they will be happy. I have already recommended this food to a fellow greyhound owner and have purchased a box for the re-homing kennels we support. 
  • Options
    Hello everyone. Thank you all so much for being part of this Winalot/MadeForMums product test. We have loved reading your feedback and seeing your amazing dog pics. The winner of the Amazon voucher is @Mumshemac
    We will email you shortly about your prize. 
    Thank you all again, we're closing this thread now to comments as this product test is closed. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions