Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing a Silver Cross Motion All Size 360 car seat worth £375? £200 voucher up for grabs too!

Replies

• Options
    We would love to test this. 

Matilda aged 16 months Wednesday (07/03/20)

we have a Mitsubishi Outlander which does have Isofix 
  • Options
    I have a 9 month old daughter and we have a mini countryman which has isofix 
  • Options
    Hi there. 

1. 6 months old, 19.12.2020
    2. Mercedes GLA 250E which has isofix. 

Thank you! 
  • Options
    Amazing!

12/03/2018 (age 3) and 06/10/2020 (9 months tomorrow!)

Peugeot 2008 with 2 sets of isofix points 😊
  • Options
    I have a 2 year old daughter 17.04.2019 and also a nearly 8 year old  who is 134cm tall - this is perfect for both of them.
    Kia Sportage with Isofix
  • Options
    Hello! This car seat looks amazing. 

My Daughter Nelle is 11 months old.

My car is a Volvo XC40 which is Isofix compatible. 
  • Options
    1: 3 Year old. DOB 5.8.17
    2: 11 Months. DOB 13.7.20
    Renault Captur with isofix. 
    I'm looking for a new car seat for my youngest one as he's getting too big for his baby car seat.
    I'd love to test this for you 😀 
  • Options

Hello. 

We are looking for 10 parents or carers of children aged newborn to 12 years old (your child must not be taller than 145cm), with a car with ISOFIX fittings, who would like to join our latest MadeForMums product test, to test and keep a Silver Cross Motion All Size 360, car seat worth £375.

Silver Cross says “We would like to introduce you to our brand new Silver Cross Motion All Size 360 car seat; the first-ever multi stage rotating car seat which takes your child from birth to 12 years old. It features a full 360° rotation for easy loading, five-point safety harness, adjustable head rest and adjustable newborn insert, with soft and breathable natural bamboo fabrics, the Motion All Size allows your child to be rearward facing for longer, adapting as your child grows”.

To be in with a chance of being a tester of the Silver Cross Motion All Size 360, please add a reply on this thread, letting us know:

1. Your child’s age, date of birth, and if they are over 6 years old, please tell us their height.

2. Please tell us the make and model of your car and that it has ISOFIX fittings.  

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a Silver Cross Motion All Size 360 car seat to test and keep. Then we'll ask you to test it out and give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used Silver Cross in future advertising and marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here

• Options
    I have a 6 month old currently. However, I do foster so he could be joined by another little one of any age under 12 in the next month or so!
    I currently have a Peugeot 208 which has ISOFIX option.
    Thank you.
  • Options

Age-6 months (31.12.2020 😸)
    Nissan Juke
    Yes it has iso-fix fittings
  • Options
    Taran 3 years old (11/05/2018)
    Griffin 16 months (28/02/2020)

Peugeot 3008 with isofix fittings 

Looks like a great car seat 😊 
  • Options
    Hi, we’d love to test as we’ve just upgraded to a car with isofix! We have a Hyundai ioniq. 

Two children- Mia, 3 06/09/17
     Oscar, 2 (next week) 18/07/19
  • Options
    I have a 11 month old little girl, she was born on the 19/08/20. My car is a Vauxhall Astra 2011 and has ISOfix. Thank you for the chance, very exciting 😊 x
  • Options
    1. I have a 2.5 year old daughter and a 7 month old son

2. We have a Range Rover Velar which has isofix base. 

We’re actually looking for new car seats for them so this would be ideal! Thanks X
  • Options
    1. 22 months old - DOB 30th Aug 2019
    Also another due 11th September 2021

So depending on when the carseat arrived I may be able to test it with a 2 year old and a newborn.

2. Hyundai Tucson 2018, I can confirm it does have isofix yes. 
  • Options
    13 months 23/05/2020
    BMW X3 with isofix
  • Options
    7 month old little girl 
    DOB 17/12/2020

Kia sportage with isofix fittings 

Thanks 
    Hannah x
  • Options
    My Daughter Ada is nearly 14 months her birthday is 16/05/2020
    Car is a vauxhall astra 2016
  • Options
    Hello, my baby boy Kajus is now almost 6 months old, his DOB is 20/01/2021. We have two cars and both have isofix fittings, but currently we only have one car seat so we would love to test this car seat and keep it as we will need another one soon anyway.  Cars are lexus IS300h and honda jazz. Thank you ☺
  • Options
    yes please !! Our daughter  is 18 weeks old born 15/02/21

we have a Vauxhall Zafira Tourer with Isofix.

love helping doing a good review 😁

Thanks 😊 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions