Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing a Silver Cross Motion All Size 360 car seat worth £375? £200 voucher up for grabs too!

Replies

• Options
    Our little boy is 12 months this month his DOB is 25/07/20.
    we have a ŠKODA Octavia which has the Isofix fixings.
    we would love to be picked for this product test.
  • Options

Hi Dani,

I’ve got two boys:

- 8 months old (30.10.2020)

- 2 and a half (09.01.2019)

We’ve got a Vauxhall Astra 2016. It has ISOFIX fittings. We’d appreciate your kind consideration. 

Thanks,

Ama

• Options
    My daughter Jahnae is 9 and a half months old. Born on 17.09.2020.

My current car is Peugeot 2008 and it has isofix. 

I currently have a babyauto 360 car seat for my older daughter but have been looking around for one for jahnae as she is getting big now and needs a proper one (rather than the one that attaches to the buggy).
  • Options
    Nearly 8 months, 16th November 2020. 

Range Rover Evoque
  • Options
    Leyla 2 year old. 

BMW X1 and yes it does has issofix 
  • Options
    I have a 6 month old 2.1.21 and 2 year old 22.5.19

Have a Vauxhall Astra and use a Silver Cross isofix base 

Thanks x
  • Options
    3yrs old, 30/05/2018. 
    Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV, has isofix. 
  • Options
    hi would love to test this seat.
    My daughter is 7 and 123cm tall.
    we have a BMW X3 with isofix
  • Options
    I have a 21 month old little girl. 10.02.2019.
    We have a Ford Bmax with ISOFIX fixtures. 
    Thank you for the opportunity! :) 
  • Options
    Hello

Little girl is 3yr old and little boy is 7mths.
    I have a Nissan qashqai with isofix.

Cx 
  • Options
    We’d love to test this car seat out! 

I have two boys:
    Sydney 02/04/2019 aged 27 months 
    Lennon 24/04/2021 aged 10 weeks 
    We have a Fiat 500X 2016 plate which has Isofix fittings.

Thanks M4Ms for this amazing opportunity to test out this fabulous product - we are super big supporters of car seat safety! 

Jessica X
  • Options
    Hi, 

1. 16 months old, DOB 17/02/2020

2. Lexus GS, with Isofix 

Would love the opportunity to be involved.

Alex x
  • Options
    I have a 3 year old little girl ( 21/07/2017) and a 6 month old little girl (10/01/2021). Isofix cars are volkswagen golf, and a BMW 1 series
  • Options
    1. My son Ronnie is 19 months old - 23/11/2019. 

2. Car is Land Rover Discovery Sport, it has Isofix. 

Thank you! 🤞🏼
  • Options
    I have a 15 month little girl (04/04/2021). 
    We drive a Volvo XC60 with ISOFIX 
    Would love the opportunity to take part. 
  • Options
    I would love to test this! 

- My daughter is 11 months, dob 13.07.2020 (turning 1 very soon!) 

- Car is Ford Fiesta (2017) and has isofix fittings 
  • Options
    My little boy is 1. He was born on the 15/05/2020. We have a Hyundai I20 with ISOFIX
  • Options
    meoome said:

Hello. 

We are looking for 10 parents or carers of children aged newborn to 12 years old (your child must not be taller than 145cm), with a car with ISOFIX fittings, who would like to join our latest MadeForMums product test, to test and keep a Silver Cross Motion All Size 360, car seat worth £375.

Silver Cross says “We would like to introduce you to our brand new Silver Cross Motion All Size 360 car seat; the first-ever multi stage rotating car seat which takes your child from birth to 12 years old. It features a full 360° rotation for easy loading, five-point safety harness, adjustable head rest and adjustable newborn insert, with soft and breathable natural bamboo fabrics, the Motion All Size allows your child to be rearward facing for longer, adapting as your child grows”.

To be in with a chance of being a tester of the Silver Cross Motion All Size 360, please add a reply on this thread, letting us know:

1. Your child’s age, date of birth, and if they are over 6 years old, please tell us their height.

2. Please tell us the make and model of your car and that it has ISOFIX fittings.  

If you're chosen to be a tester, we'll send you a Silver Cross Motion All Size 360 car seat to test and keep. Then we'll ask you to test it out and give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used Silver Cross in future advertising and marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here

Hi there we would love to be chosen and test it out 

1. Age 7 dob 28/12/13 height:  110cm 

2. Currently have a narnia racer (think that's the name of it) it's nothing too fancy as we had to quickly get one after someone went in the back of the car a few months ago so are saving up for a nicer one currently 
    i got 2 year old son Ruben hes date of birth 11/12/2018 we got Kia Sportage 2014 enough space for the isofix this would be amazing to test thank you
  • Options
    22/08/2020 baby girl 

golf sv with isofix 
  • Options
    1. I have a boy (26/05/17) and a girl (19/07/20) 
    2. My car is a mini clubman 2016 and has isofix. 
    X
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions