Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing a Joie Tourist pushchair worth £200? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs too!

Replies

• edited Aug 10, 2021 8:17PM
    My daughter is 13months and less than 15kg 
  • I have an 18 month older boy, who weighs under 15kg and we would very much like to take part.
  • Yes please I have a 14 month old and I definitely could see him enjoying himself in this, and it would be a great honour  in testing this fantastic Joie pushchair for you.👍🏾👍🏾
  • We have a 12 month old baby boy and we’d love to test this! He’s under 15kg
  • My smaller daughter is 11 months and weighs 10 kg. My bigger daughter is 2 and weighs 13kg
  • My daughter Willow is 17 months and weighs less than 15kg. We are in need of a new pushchair and would love to test this beauty out. Thanks for the chance 😀
  • Vada is 16 months old and she's under 15kg, I'm not will I still be able to have a little rest in it though?
  • We have a 6 months old who is under 15kg (weight 6.5kg now) and would love to test this buggy.  :)
  • My little boy is a big 7months. I’d love to test this. All our family and many friends live far away. Now we are allowed we’ve started to visit them or meet up mid way and there is so much to pack. A smaller one would make this much easier 
  • Would so love to test this product. My daughter is 15months and less than 15kg. 
  • Would love to test this, my little one is 17 months old, 11 kg 
  • My daughter has just turned 6 months! She is less than 15kg and we would love to test this product!
  • My daughter is 2 and a half and less than 15kg and still needs a pushchair! We would be happy to try it.
  • We’d love to test this - my little boy is 15months old and is chunky but definitely under 15kg 😂
  • Hey there MFM 👋🏻 little Rafael 👶🏻💙 and his mummy and daddy would love to take this for a test drive and feedback for you 👌🏻.  We are going on our first family holiday ✈️ 🇬🇷 🌞🏝🦀 at the end of September, when little R will be 6.5 months old.  He weighs significantly less than 15kg and still will then (despite being a milk monster! 🤪🍼 😉).  Many thanks 🤞👍🏻 X
  • Hi, I have a 13 month year old Theo, and he is under 15kg. We'd love to test this pram! 😀
  • My daughter is 7 months old. Under 15kg and we would love to try out a lightweight travel buggy now we can finally visit family again. We travel alot by air and sea and would love something easier than our current buggy. Thank you
  • Hi Katie and Holly here 😀👋🏻. My daughter Holly is 7 months old and is under 15kg. We would love to test the Joie Tourist pushchair from the new Joie Signature range. Xx
  • I would love to test this as we've been looking something similar. My daughter is coming up on 18m and is not near 15kg. 
    🤞🏻🤞🏻
    Thanks
  • My dinky 25 month old is under 15kg 💗
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions