Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing a Joie Tourist pushchair worth £200? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs too!

Replies

• Options
    We would love to test this - my LB is 22months and under 15kg 👍👍
  • Options
    Harrison 8.5months and Beth over 2.5. They both do not weigh over 15Kg 
  • Options
    CharleymarieCharleymarie Regular
    edited Aug 10, 2021 8:29AM
    Jaxson is 7 month old and 10KG and a Carter is nearly 3 year old and 13KG!😃 we currently have the icandy orange double, so This would be great for in the car for nipping to the shop and in to soft plays x  
  • Options
    Jacob would love to test this! 
    He’s 15 months old & weighs 11kg ☺️ 
  • Options
    We would love to test this pushchair, little girl is about to turn 1 and is under 15kg.
  • Options
    We would love to test this. My son is two and weighs under 15kg 😊 x
  • Options
    My son is nearly 2 and weighs less than 15kg. Thank you 😊 
  • Options
    I would love to try this, our current pushchair isn't useable because the wheel has broken lol! 

I have a 17 month old little boy Jack who loves being out and about in his pram, but his pram is really big and a pain to take out on a quick journey to the shops etc or on a day out. We recently went to the zoo, and a smaller more compact pushchair would have been ideal! 

He is less than 15KG and will be for a long time lol. I have plenty of time to try it out being a stay at home mum, and am able to take pictures and videos of it being used as well. 
  • Options
    We would love to test this! My son Etienne is 18 months old and less than 15kg.
  • Options
    My little girl is 2 and a half and under 15kg. We live far from family so travel a lot to visit so this would be AMAZING to test out. Thank you. 
  • Options
    Jake is 18months old and weighs less than 15kg! We would love the opportunity to try this for you ❤️
  • Options
    My daughter Eadie is 2 and weighs under 15kg - we would love to test 
  • Options
    My little girl is 14 months and would love to try this out. She is under 15kg 🤞🏽
  • Options
    I have a 11 month old and a 2 year old so could test for both. Both boys are under 15kg 😊
  • Options
    edited Aug 10, 2021 8:35AM
    We would absolutely love to test this pushchair out my little boy is 9 months old and weighs less than 15kg ( weighs about 9kg) 🙂
  • Options
    Florence is 11months and not over 15kg! 
  • Options
    Yes please. My 16 month girl is about 10.4kg 
  • Options
    Shay is 7 months old and does not weigh more than 15kg. 
  • Options
    I would love to test this. Lara is 10 months old and I am more than happy to share pictures of its use. She weighs below 15kg. Thanks for the opportunity. Anna & Lara x
  • Options
    My little boy is 20 months and less then 15kg.
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions