Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fancy testing a Joie Tourist pushchair worth £200? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs too!

Replies

• Logan is 2 and half and weighs 14.5 kg, close to the limit I know! Would love to test out a new buggy though x
  • My little girl Eden would love to test this. She is 7 months and 9.5kg 

Thanks! 
  • Hi, my little girl Sadie is just turning 18 months and weighs less than 15kg.
    we would love to test this for you! We have just booked our first “last minute” family holiday for September, so this would amazing 🤩 x 
  • We would love to test this out. My daughter is 17 months old and is under 15kg 
  • Would love to try this for my daughter Ariel, she’s 8 months and under 15kg 😊
  • My son Ollie is 15 months old and does not weigh more than 15kgs
  • I'd love to try this please! I have a 10 month old and a 2 year old who are both under 15kg so would be great for nipping about! 
  • Struan is 10 months and weighs 12kg ☺️
  • I would love to test this with my daughter who is 16 months old and less than 15kg
  • edited Aug 10, 2021 9:18AM
    Would love love loveee to test this out, my little boy is 13 months and weighs under  15kg x
  • We would love to test this, our stroller has just broken so perfect timing for this! Lilah is 20 months and less then 15kg
  • I’d love the chance to test this. 
    My youngest is 6 months and less than 15kg. We are a member of the collab group and love trying out new products and will give you some great feedback. (I’m a mum of 3 and know what makes a great pram lol). 
  • We would love the opportunity to test this and give parents our opinion. Our little boy is 7 months :smile:
  • Aussie is 8 months old and definitely under 15kg :)
  • We would love to be able to test this. My little boy is 18 months old and weighs less than 15kg x 
  • I have a 16 month old daughter who is under 15kg 
  • My daughter is 8 months old and is definitely less than 15kg. We've been looking for a light weight buggy so would love to test this out
  • Sophia age 1 and she is not heavier than 15kg
  • Oliver is 15 months old and doesn’t weight over 15kg 🤞🏼 
  • I have a 11 month old that weighs 8.5kg and a 3 year old under 15kg too- only just though as she’s 14.5kg. 
    Would love the opportunity to test this 🥰🤞🏻
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions