Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing a Joie Tourist pushchair worth £200? £200 Amazon voucher up for grabs too!

Replies

• Options
    Maximos is 11 months old and 10.2 kilos! We would love to test the Joie Tourist, as we are always on the move we will make a good use of it!
  • Options
    Hi! We’d love to test it! 2 kids under 3- one 8months (9kg), one 2yo (13kg). Thanks! 
  • Options
    Oh it would be amazing to test this!! My little one is 7 months old and I’d love a lighter weight pushchair to use everyday with her ❤️ Xx
  • Options
    Youngest son nearly 1 . Under 15kg
  • Options
    My little one is nearly 1 (2 weeks) and he is most definitely under 15kg 
  • Options
    Cooper is 13 months and under 15kg. We would love to be given the chance to try this out 
  • Options
    I'm interested. My daughter's 16 months old
  • Options
    We have a 2.5 year old who is under 15kg. Also have a nearly 5 month old :)
  • Options
    My daughter is 12 months old and is under 15kg.  We would love the opportunity to test this pushchair! 
  • Options
    Little boy is 7 months and under 15kg!
  • Options
    Hey, i have a 15 month old boy called louie would love to test the pushchair 😍 xx🤞
  • Options
    Hello! My baby is 7 nearly 8 months old (born mid December). He weights 9kg. Thanks!
  • Options
    My petite 3 year old is 13kg and my chunky 7 month old is 8kg! We would love to try this out 
  • Options
    Florence is 8 months and does not weigh more than 15kg 🙏🙂
  • Options
    We would love to test the Joie Tourist! We are 10 months next week and definitely under 15kg. Thanks Helen
  • Options
    We love joie products. My son is 14 months and loves his current joie signature buggy for naps and for seeing the ducks on walks: would love to try the new one for you as well have the older version so could definitely compare and we are part of the made for mums gold awards testing club 💜
  • Options
    Bobby will turn 2 next month but still isn't walking so we heavily rely on our pushchair! We're currently using our big Oyster 3 so a smaller stroller would be perfect to try out. Bobby weighs less than 15kg. 
  • Options
    My son is about to turn 2 and is under 15kg. We would love to test a Joie Tourist pushchair. 

• Options
    Hi!

I hope you are well! My little girl Safiyah is 8.5 months old and does NOT weigh more than 15kg. 

I would love to be a part of this trial 😊 
  • Options
    I would so love to test this product. My son is 2 and a half and is less than 15kg. 
    Would ensure quality feedback too to help inform others. 
    Fingers crossed!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions