Forum home Product Tests Product tests

BORRN baby feeding bottles: the feedback review thread

Hello. 

This is the feedback thread for those of you who are testing the BORRN silicone feeding bottles as part of our latest MadeForMums product test.

Please give us your feedback on this thread by answering the following 5 questions and provide pictures of your baby/child with the bottles in use.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback by answering all 5 questions and provides pictures (and is part of our product test) will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Feedback Questions

1. What did you think of the look and feel of the BORRN bottles when they arrived?

2. Tell us how you found assembling and using the BORRN bottles?

3. Tell us how your baby latched on and responded to the BORRN bottles? (To upload a pic, click the little picture icon in the ‘Add Your Comment’ box).

4. What do you think of the fact that this bottle is BPA-free and sealed with silicone?   

5. Would you recommend BORRN bottles to other parents and carers of babies the same age as yours?

Thank you for providing your feedback and good luck.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used BORRN in future marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here.

Replies

• CharleymarieCharleymarie Regular
    edited Nov 30, 2021 11:25AM
    1. I absolutely loved the look and feel of the bottles when they arrived. They look so modern. 

2. They were really easy to put together as there wasn’t many parts which is great as less to wash! 

3. I’ve tried him a few times and he doesn’t seem to went to take the bottle at all. We’ve used the same bottles and dummies since birth with him and these tests are a lot different. Maybe using them from the beginning would of made a difference. 

4. I LOVE they are BPA Free as well as them looking really good. I love the feel of them and I think they would be easier for the baby to hold. 

5. I would recommend these to people 100%. They look great, feel great and are BPA free!