Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Personalised Baby Items!!

I am now selling personalised baby items from Tiny baby onwards starting from £2.99 These will be brilliant as a gift for a friend or relative who are having babies or even just for your own little bundles of joy even if they are older now you can have them for your baby boxes. I can offer all sorts of packages like a gift set instead of single garments as well. The items I do are as follows:- Sleepsuits Vests Bibs Hooded Towels Blankets Baby Comforters I have all different designs, fonts, colours etc and will be happy to help in anyway to make your personalised item really special. You can add me on facebook if you would like to see pictures of my items. This is my facebook page if you copy and paste this lik into the search bar http://www.facebook.com/michelles.embroidery.3 This is also my email address michelle.duncan7@btinternet.com Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.