Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Lush Sleepy Body Lotion: does it really help your toddler sleep? Fancy trying it for out for us?

2»

Replies

• We received our lush twighlight spray about 5 days ago now and have been using it every night, although Jenson is still an excited little boy at 7pm (his bedtime) he has for 4 out of the 5 nights settled much quicker and has slept right through today being our earliest morning at 6.15am. I’m not going to complain about that.  We will be buying some more when we run out.

i would say the only thing I could complain about is that the spray is very wet, I know the instructions is to spray it  on bedding and wait 30 mins before putting your child to bed, but if you forget you have to be very particular where you spray it, I sprayed it on jensons pjs and dried them on the radiator,  my husband has commented that he has also slept better since we have been using the spray and he is a poor sleeper so that is a very high recommendation in itself! image

• We've used the sleepy body lotion on Elliott (almost 2) for the last 4 nights. We had a good night 7.30-5.45 the first night. I used it too and it smelled so lovely! Although my husband says I smelled like an old woman (well I am 44!!)

Night two: we had a cot party between 11.30 and 2am 🙄

However nights 3&4 he's slept 11-12 hours straight without a peep, happy days (or nights).

Lotion is a little greasy once applied but I can live with that. 

Thank you for letting us try it 😊

• Hi there! 

We are trying out the Lush Twilight Spray with my 15 month old. It smells gorgeous and sort of reminds me of candy canes 😍 As of yet though I don't think it has helped his sleeping! He does settle easily though so that's something! And smells gorgeous the next day! He is currently getting his molars at the moment so it's a bad time I guess! Im going to try it for a few more days and report back again 💙

My husband loves it too and I find it really relaxes me- I'm falling asleep much quicker than usual (which is a miracle being so heavily pregnant!) 

thank you for letting us try this product. I'll give it a few more days and see how it goes. I'll definately continue using it on myself though!!!😍

• We received our twilight spray on Monday. Looking forward to trying it out tonight! Thanks

• Hi we've been using the lush body lotion for the last few nights and have definitely noticed an improvement! My little girl usually wakes once a night but she has slept through since using this cream. Just amazing! I hope it lasts :-) x

• This is all such brilliant feedback and we're so impressed it's working for some of you. 
    If you've not told us yet how the Lush is working for you, please do come and let us know. 

• I've only used the sleepy lotion for one night so far but it feels like Brodie is back to herself with her sleeping and both me and her daddy and so happy, she was all happy this morning too when she got a sticker to add to her chart and is excited adding more 😎 can't wait to see if it actually is the lotion or not time will tell xx

• dorie90, you went out and bought some? That's great - we really hope the sleep carries on! 

• Yeah i did ... I had tried everything and she was such a great sleeper before she took ill so thought why not lol so glad i saw this on here 😎 xx

• Hi everyone, and thank you for the feedback received so far. If you've not yet told us how you're getting on with the Lush Sleepy lotion or the Lush Twilight spray, please do let us know - we'd love to hear if this worked for you. 

• Well...the 8am wake ups have stopped and back to 630am but no night time wakings and settling quicker so I'll take that. It's also really helped the dry skin he had on his legs.

If only we could do something about the hair pulling now. He doesn't do it maliciously just as a comfort but it's so sore and I can't get him to stop.

• Hey all I received mine last week so thought best to give it a fair few days before posted a reply but i dont think it's touched my little one bless her ha. some nightare better than others but it's pretty much the same lol. thank you for letting me try it though i have persisted with it but doesn't seem to be helping her sleep any better x

• it smells absolutely glorious and made my hands so soft putting it on. I’ve only used it three times so far As I missed the post and only just collected it!! First night she took an hour to go to sleep but my sister was here I could have been excited. Las two nights she’s gone down within a few mins. 

not sure if it’s related but its a lovely prduct so I’ll carry on using. 

• Only worked for the 3 nights then my daughter took not well so she hasn't been sleeping very well or settling so im hoping when she's better to try it again and see how we go this time 😂🙈 x

• As promised we continued with the spray. My boy seems to be sleeping much better! However his teeth have cut through so not sure if it’s the spray :) it’s gorgeous though and lingers on his sheets so I feel like I dont need to use it every night as it’s still very much there! Such a gorgeous sent though and it senda me and Hubby off to sleep :)