Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Phil and ted's questions - owners please help!

13»

Replies

• Sit the 4th on the main foot rest :lol:
    xx
  • Another question ....
    Does ANYONE know what the difference is between the cacoons for the different models??? There is over ??20 difference in price between the sport caccon and the vibe caccoon but I can't find anywhere what the difference is other than the price???!
  • Should have said, I have the vibe, and hate it, I wanted the dash, but it is good in the snow (as the others would be to). We didn't buy a cacoon because it didnt seem worth it, x
  • why don't you like the vibe??

Everyone seems to love them!
  • MaxiMum from what I've seen everything about the Vibe is more expensive, and as far as I cvan make out if is pretty much just style - the doubles kit is more expensive too. Hubby and I like the Vibe (although I'm also curious as to why Hayls hates it) but just decided we couldn't justify the extra cost and have ordered the Sport - plus the Vibe does seem a little bit bulkier to me too.
  • The wheels are huge and stick out more than the other types. It's also slightly wider than the other styles, and although the difference isn't much, it makes a difference in a lot of door ways. The frame scratches so easily so it's attractiveness doesn't last too long. And the position of the brake means it's easily applied when not needed, like crossing a road etc. It can also be stiff to take off (not good when a cars coming) it does have some good qualities, it's very comfy, but that's why I love the dash, it's in the middle of the sport and the vibe. My oh went with the vibe bcoz it was more expensive, which must mean it's better lol. X
  • Double post sorry x

[Modified by: hayls on January 10, 2010 06:15 PM]

• ok I had not realised about the wider wheels bit but it is lighter than the others and I did know the seat was wider - part of the attraction!! I am not bothered about the frame markign to be honest. The brake is int he middle of the push bar isn't it - I liked it there!
  • We always clip things stacked on the floor while shopping. Yes the brake is on the handle bar, everyone who's pushed the pram (oh, 4 grandparents, 2 best friends and me) have all applied the brake when not needed. But as you've read some people love it. I just think it's a waste of money compared to the other styles. But sadly there is no perfect double in any brand X