Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

LOOLA STRAPS - SAGA CONTINUES!!!!!

2»

Replies

• OMG I can't believe this chat is still going on!

Dorel get your act together and finally sort this Loola strap situation out.

Contact details etc:-

Lynn Hughes
    Dorel UK Customer Service Department
    Unit 6
    Brunel Way
    Thetford. IP24 1HP

01842 767983
    07765 864832

l.hughes@uk-dorel.com

(copy of email details I received)
    Thank you for your recent email, the contents of which have been duly noted. Customer care is very important to Dorel as a company and we endeavour to assistcustomers with any issues that they may have with our products. This is usuallyactioned via the retailer that you purchased from as this is with whom you contract would be with. We do fully appreciate that at this time of year, children will naturally be wearingthicker clothes. Yes you are quite correct we have designed longer shoulder harnessstraps to assist customers who need longer harnesses for their children. I can only apologise that this issue was not sorted out for you when your pushchair wasreturned to our service centre, but without having more information regarding this returnI am unable to comment further on this. We are at present waiting for some replacement harness packs to come from our manufacturerin China and the EDA is around mid November. I can only sincerely apologise for this delay.If you could email me back your full address details, as soon as we have stock I will send yousome FOC.

GOOD LUCK GUYS XXX
  • I just rang the Dorel help line - 01842763281.  They are sending me some extension straps in the post today.  I can't believe it was that simple, after reading all the posts above.  I don't know if it will arrive, but it is worth a go right?