Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Baby Photography North West

Morning All,

Hope you are all well.

For all those Mum's and Mum's to be I would like to let you know about a new photography business that myself and my boyfriend have just started up.

We predominanlty deal in baby photography but can also do family shots and mum to be shots with the mum and her bump.

We are based in Preston but are able to travel around the North west. As we are a new business are rates are at a great affordable price and what's best of all is we come to you in the comfort of your own home so both yourself and your little treasure will fee at ease.

Please take a look at our website to see the kind of shots we dcan do, but we are up for doing anything you fancy.

www.eighthavenuephotography.com

Our prices are a standard ??30 sitting cost and we will stay for a minimum of one hour till whenever we have created a collection of photographs you are happy with. From here we will edit all the pictures and upload them to a gallery on our site that you will be given a password for so only you and your family can check them out. Order as many or as little amount of prints that you want starting from just ??3.

Apologies for hijacking your forums but just wanted to give you the advantage of getting some baby shots you want at a reasonable price.

If you would like to take advatange of our offer then please contact us at eighthavenuephotography@yahoo.com or phone us 07948651296

Have a great day and take care

xx