Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Fisher Price - Drop'nRoar Dinosaur - Argos - Half Price

Hi

This is probably a bit random but I just wanted to let you all know that the Fisher Price Drop'n'Roar Dinosaur is half price at Argos at the moment. It was a really popular toy a few Christmases ago and sold out. It's normally ??30 - ??35 and Argos have it at ??14.99.

We tried to get one for our oldest for his first Christmas and couldn't get one anywhere. He's nearly 3 now so obviosly doesn't need it but I've just got it today for our 8 month old to see if it will encourage him to sit up more to play.

Here's the link if anyone wants to look at it.

Product/partNumber/3480957/c_1/2%7Ccategory_root%7CBaby+and+nursery%7C9556510/c_2/3%7Ccat_9556510%7CNursery+toys%7C9556521.htm?Price+Cut=1

Thought I'd share it as I'm really pleased with it, a bit of a bargain really, the play balls that come with it are usually about ??5 in Toys R Us.

Kelly x

Replies

• Awesome.. I've been looking for the next stage toys for cole for a while and haven't found anything that looks good that doesn't cost a fortune!! Just reserved one and we'll pick it up tomorrow!! Thanks so much...

(btw the link didn't work when i tried to cut and paste it..think its too long for the browser window, but I just went on to the argos site and searched for dinosour)