Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Footmuff for Loola up Black/Red

I have the loola up pushchair in Blk/Red im looking for the footmuff . Can anyone tell me if the Oxygen Red footmuff , matches the Loola up Red/Black model ? I seen a website which had 2 footmuffs the Teknic Footmuff and Loola up Teknic Footmuff , I m confused as they both look the same , i don't want to end up with one that does'nt fit/ wrong colour .

Replies

• Options
    I was under the impression that the Teknic footmuff fit all models of Loola!

I've got the Loola Confort 2008 and have seen a footmuff on ebay but now you say that it's definately worth looking into properly to make sure they're not different and don't fit.

Besides they're not cheap are they! Why can't it just come with the pushchair in the 1st place.

It would be worth ringing somewhere like Mothercare and asking them before you buy one.

I've just been on the Mothercare website and the footmuff advertised as Bebe confort Technika is for the loola and the loola-up and the one advertised Bebe confort loola footmuff is for the loola stroller.

I think so long as you get the Technic one it will fit.

Hope this helps.

Leila x
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice , i got one from Baby Days Direct they were the cheapest . They had the 2008 range it does match , i wish they sold it altogethere . The pram body does'nt come with a rain cover so now i need to get that!!!!!!!