Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Bebe Confort Loola Up

Hi Ladies,

Do any of you have any first hand experience of this pushchair please? It is the 2008 updated version (now has a solid handlebar and pushchair liner). It seems to tick all the boxes for us and is far more reasonably priced than say the Quinny 4 (which I also like but cannot really justify the expense), It has some great reviews but I would appreciate comments from anyone who has used this model. Your advice would be greatly appreciated. Julie x

Replies

• I have this model and so far I love it! I've been using it for 4 months. It's easy to push the basket is more accessable, and I just love that you can have your baby facing you for as long as you want. My only gripe is that I find it heavy to lift in and out of the car, so if you use public transport I couldn't use this puschair unless you use one of these buses that the floor comes down for pushchairs.

You can also push it with one hand, as it has one bar instead of two, as apparently you can't push the original model with one hand. if you have any specific questions about the pushchair just ask!
  • Thanks for this. It's always good to hear from someone who's actually used it. We were out again at the weekend, ruling other models out but still quite like the Qunny 4. Have also just seen an ad in my mag for a Chicco one which does all that the Loola Up does so might have to find that one to have a go. My quest continues ...