Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

2nd hand double puschair, of ebay

imageHi all, what does everyone think to buying 2nd hand pushchairs of ebay? Been looking on there and could pick up a bargain, but would a 2nd hand pushchair say a year old last another 2 years wih everyday use? The jane powertwin is what im looking at?

Replies

• i bought a second hand phil and teds off of ebay and although it is well used it still has loads of life left in it. if i wish i can always get new covers for it to sprouse it up. no one can tell it''s second hand unless i say. it just looks like i've had it a while. not only that i got it for ??130, a bargain really as i couldn't afford to spend ??400 on a new one.
  • hi. i bought a mothercare tandem off ebay and it is the best pushchair i could have bought. it was like new . got a real bargain. if you look carefully enough you can get some good ones.xxx
  • I bought a Maclaren Techno recently and am really pleased with it.
    Some people use the same pushchair for several babies so I see no reason why it shouldn't last.
  • I used my powertwin for three years then sold it to a friend who used it for one year before selling it to someone else on ebay.
    So i would say if its only been used a short time there will be plenty of life left x