Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Twin / Triple pushcahirs

Anybody got any good suggestions about where I can buy a nice twin or possibly triplet pram (I'm difinately expecting two, probably three). All the one's I've seen are either really ugly or aren't suitable from birth, or are for twin/toddler combinations, rather than three newborn's.

Preferably I would like one that has reversible seats and can be fitted with carrycots/car seats. I've found fairly nice twin one that fits my spec, but no triplet one's.

Starting to think I'll have to desing one and sell the design to a pram company in exchange for a free sample!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• hi lowri... congrats on your babies!! I've bought the maclarlen double buggy for when my new baby arrives. can't tell you if it's good though but looks like it will!

Have a look at this webiste www.bizrate.co.uk then search for "triple pram" in "Push Chairs, Strollers & Prams" section. or http://www.twinsuk.co.uk/subcat.php?cid=8&sid=143 the mountain buggy range have the option to have carrycots too. I'd start saving up though as they all seem quite expensive!!
  • Thanks, will try any suggestions !
  • We have just bought the Jane Powertwin pram. Decided to go with tandem as I think it might be a little easier getting through doorways etc.. than a double buggy. We have the rebel car chairs aswell to fit. That is for twins only, but if you google triplet pushchairs, I'm sure something will come up.
  • i don't know about any triplet prams, but i do have a Graco Duosport twin pram from when it was thought i was having twins. its really good!