Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Icandy Peach or Stokke

Hi Everyone

We had a quick look at prams today and we really like the Stoke xplory as it's really high up, easy to push and really unusual. We alos like the icandy peacha s its a bit cheaper and can be converted into a double pram should you need it.

We've got a few months to go but would be really interested to hear from anyone who has either of these two prams. Also I really want to know how they perform on rough ground i.e going through parks, gravel or woodland walks.

Thanks!

Replies

• i am looking into peach as i need a double....love it feels so smooth to steer. tried a few prams with LO and feels best drive (not tried stokke tho) i think the benefit of it turning into a double is advantage.....you never know!
    x

sukina......you havent heard if any compatible buggy boards?
  • probably a bit late but i have a stokke and its brilliant! we live in the countryside too and had no problems. its great as handle bar can be different heights and with me at 5ft and hubby 6ft it helps!
    you can get the maxi cosy attachment bits too.
    i love it fab!